Your favorite Goons.

E-Ro

In terms of sheer villainy you would be hard pressed to beat Rorge- especially if you accept the semi-cannon that Rorge trained Biter to fight dogs as a child.

Cannons have not been invented yet---or did you perhaps mean "canon" as in "canonical"? (Or do you have a sticky "n" key on your keyboard?).

Now that I mention it, perhaps Samwell and Sarella will invent gunpowder and cannons.

Definitely Jaime (icon)

Bronn is awesome of course and I love Dolourous Edd as well.

And are we counting Khal Drogo?

Khal Drogo is his own king/khal, I'm not sure he would count, not even as a goon of Dany's as well, she was still working on the idea of always getting her own way with him.

I love Bronn, he could be the goon of goons, in a good way.

I'm not sure that as much as I love Edd that he'd really be a goon, per se. He isn't just muscle, after all, he is a steward, and while he is an awesome Block Fetcher (no mumbling or nothing), while he is a right hand man alot of the time, he's not a necessarily the 'muscle.' That is the main reason I'm not so sure that Edd would be a goon, he does seem to be so much more.

Steelshanks Walton would be a good example of a muscle type, follow orders, goon for Roose Bolton.

I don't know, just some ideas, not sure if we are all using goon the same, LOL

Definitely Davos (who I love as character - honest, smart, moral, brave, loving husband ) :D

Ser Roland Storm, the Bastard of Nightsong. Awesome name, even more awesome nickname and totally badass character B)

Jory, who faithfully served the Stark cause. Also very likeable as person :)

Adam Marbrand and Irri get honourable mentions.

Aye. A leader of sellswords can goon for his employer if he proves himself worthy (one way or another). And he can have his own goon(s) from within the company, as well. It's the Hierarchy of Gooning.

Does that make Daario Lord Mook? Hell, if thats the case, hes Disk One Final Boss material!

• 1 year later...

Archived