Say you got ahold of an others ice sword, could you slay a dragon with it?.

tallman

I have a feeling it would melt in human hands.

I seem to remember smoking wounds? but that could have been from the warm blood and extreme cold as well.

edt Found it:

It slid away from Paul’s axe, armor rippling, and its crystal sword twisted and spun and slipped

between the iron rings of Paul’s mail, through leather and wool and bone and flesh. It came out

his back with a hissssssssssss and Sam heard Paul say, “Oh,” as he lost the axe. Impaled, his

blood smoking around the sword, the big man tried to reach his killer with his hands and almost

had before he fell.

Could a human even wield an Other's sword? doesn't it sort of burn through the flesh the way Dragonglass does to the Others? Sorry my ebook hard drive is down at the moment.

I have a feeling it would melt in human hands.

I'm on mindchap on this one, that it would cause ice-burns on human hands. Provided of course you can get it. I think when you kill an other, it sort of melts with it. Their weapons and armor is like part of them, not exclusively wielded.

I'm on mindchap on this one, that it would cause ice-burns on human hands. Provided of course you can get it. I think when you kill an other, it sort of melts with it. Their weapons and armor is like part of them, not exclusively wielded.

Unless maybe it can be wielded by someone with Ice in their veins. :)

Archived