Who Will Be the Final Royal Couple(s) and What Will Their Situation Be Like?

Arthur Dayne's Honor

I for one think that Jon will be the final King of the books but I can't for the life of me figure out who will be his queen. I mean I like Val but I don't see how the 7k would accept her. I guess Margaery would work. I also think that the IT and KL will be destroyed by Cersei's wildfire plot but the 7K will stay united. Maybe Jon will replace the IT will a Throne made from a chunk of the Wall. I can see him ruling from Harrenhal while KL is being rebuilt.

Sometimes I think Jon but at other times I think it will be Aegon with Sansa as his queen. She is being taught the ways of politics by LF whilst the other stark children are having these fantasy adventures and I do think there is a purpose for that plus I think that she will be the queen that tears Cersei down and take all that she holds dear. Will be quite ironic, that.

Sometimes I think Jon but at other times I think it will be Aegon with Sansa as his queen. She is being taught the ways of politics by LF whilst the other stark children are having these fantasy adventures and I do think there is a purpose for that plus I think that she will be the queen that tears Cersei down and take all that she holds dear. Will be quite ironic, that.

Really? Aegon on the Throne...

OT: I'd like to see Jon and Arianne if he'll sit the Iron Throne and Jon and Val if he'll just be King in the North. In this situation, I'd love to see Sansa on the Throne (if only because Dany winning seems to obvious) along with an apropriate king beside her. Who would that be, though? Hopefully not Tyrion or Aegon... Another option is Arya and Gendry, which would be Like Robert and Lianna born again, Rickon and Shireen or Bran and Meera (but I find that unlikely).

Looking at my list, there is always a Stark on the Throne...

I don't think there will be that much left of the political part of the 7K, if you see how many more wars are likely to come. EVERYONE is going to fight each other, instead of focussing on the Others. Lords are now using their daughters for the GoT, but they're kind of losing face because of it, with their fickle loyalties.

I once said that it's easy for Jon to marry Alys off to a Widling, but he should follow the same example... :lol:

If there is such a thing as him becoming KitN, then perhaps he'll have a Northern bride before there's even him going South to speak of, so it could be a done deal by then.

And then again, the Wall could fall, expanding the entire kingdom some more and then Winterfell, and therefore the North, is the seat of the King. Let people travel to the North to voice their displeasure over Jon not marrying their daughters. He can only marry one, so it might never be good enough. :lol: I don't think he'd use his sisters/cousins as political pawns.

@ Sansa on a throne or Iron Throne: don't you at all think that perhaps she'll be DONE with that thing once and for all? I can see her in Winterfell taking care of her little brother, or perhaps, should something happen to Edmure, inherit Riverrun, but a Queen? I don't think she'd even want that. Same for Arya. It's not because Ned says she'd marry a King that it will happen. That's nothing for her, plus his math was a little off because there was only one future king at that time and his other daughter was engaged to him.

I dont think there will be a single king/queen. I think Westeros will split into 7 again. I feel this in my old bones.

Or perhaps the North, Riverlands and Vale will be one kingdom (they seem to be loyal to the Starks) and the other kingdoms will have to fight it out between themselves. Maybe that's part of the 'why' behind Lord Rickard's Southern ambitions?

Sansa and Tyrion. No idea how/why it would happen, but that's what I'd like to see.

If I'm being more realistic, maybe Aegon and Sansa.

Technically they are already married.

But lets think outside the box for a moment, Aegon I had two wives, both blood relations so how about....

Jon "Snow" & Arya & Dany. :devil:

In my ideal world, Margaery narrowly escapes from KL and the Tyrells manage to fend off the Ironborn but their armies are mostly burned out, so they decide to give up and go to Highgarden to endure the winter there.

And then, after the war is over, the Tyrells leave Highgarden with supplies and food to feed the starving survivors in exchange for an alliance. And that's how Margaery marries King Rickon, and he's such a badass that he's able to have sex with Margaery without dying.

The End.

What if Jon reinstates polygamy and marries a women from each of te Great houses! :lol: I love Jon an everything but I don't think he could handle that many wives. But seriously I guess if he has a dragon or all three the other kingdoms couldn't do much about it. And if marry Val brings in the The Deep North then guess the kingdoms could accept that

Archived