Who Will Be the Final Royal Couple(s) and What Will Their Situation Be Like?

Arthur Dayne's Honor

Kingdom of the North: I really like the idea of Jon as King and Sansa as Queen.

Gendry and Margaery, I don't see why the Tyrells wouldn't try this if they discover Gendry's existence.

I also like the idea of Myrcella and Edric Storm being in exile together, as the threat across the sea. I believe that the Golden Company leaving Essos and Dany's actions will cause a power vacuum. It would be cool if The Baratheons became the new Golden Company. Ned can be Bittersteel, Myrcella can be Blackfyre.

Also I like the idea of Jon marrying Sam's sister Talla. Both Sam and Satin convert to the old gods. It seems like there might be a connection between the Reach and Jon on a spiritual level.

Kingdom of the North: I really like the idea of Jon as King and Sansa as Queen.

Gendry and Margaery, I don't see why the Tyrells wouldn't try this if they discover Gendry's existence.

I also like the idea of Myrcella and Edric Storm being in exile together, as the threat across the sea. I believe that the Golden Company leaving Essos and Dany's actions will cause a power vacuum. It would be cool if The Baratheons became the new Golden Company. Ned can be Bittersteel, Myrcella can be Blackfyre.

Also I like the idea of Jon marrying Sam's sister Talla. Both Sam and Satin convert to the old gods. It seems like there might be a connection between the Reach and Jon on a spiritual level.

I really don't like a JonxSansa couple :ack:

Jon as King with either Val or Arianne as his queen. I'd think the 7K would have to accept Val if they get married before he takes the throne, or they could accept it if she plays a big part, which she most likely will, in the defense against the Others. If she doesn't live, then Arianne, because there is something so damn funny about Rhaegar and Lyanna's kid marrying Elia's niece. :devil:

Failing that, after seeing this picture, I'd be for King Davos, with Mel as his Queen and Arya as the adopted heir. :lmao:

And in case it isn't clear, I in absolutely no way think King Davos etc would happen. The picture just seemed funny when thinking about their respective characters.

Nobody.

Jaime slays Aegon, and sits on the Iron Throne waiting to see who shows up to claim it. Even with 90% of the nobles dead, starving, or succumbing to eastern plagues, surely someone will appear, right?

Centuries later, after the desolate wasteland of Westeros has recovered and bloomed into a virgin wilderness, it's re-colonized by the Empire of New Braavos. Archeologists dig up the Red Keep and find a skeleton in gold armor sitting on the throne.

Third choice would be Edd Tolett with either Olenna Tyrell or Fat Walda. :lol:

When all is darkest? I could see that. After the 38 false Targs all die, someone realizes that he has silver hair and he has to become King.

"I sat on a chair like this once. Actually, it Bowen Marsh, and he was trying to cut his way out from under me."

Wow, so a lot of people think Jon will end up King. I don't want him leaving the North so maybe KitN? I have been entertaining the idea of Aegon on the throne down south. He might be behaving like a little twat at the moment but I think he's got potential to become a good ruler. At least, he has been trained to rule. Better him than the dragon girl running around saying 'I want it, Gimme it'.

ETA: Arianne as Aegon's Queen consort. Val as Jon's.

Wow, so a lot of people think Jon will end up King. I don't want him leaving the North so maybe KitN? I have been entertaining the idea of Aegon on the throne down south. He might be behaving like a little twat at the moment but I think he's got potential to become a good ruler. At least, he has been trained to rule. Better him than the dragon girl running around saying 'I want it, Gimme it'.

or "WITH FIRE AND BLOOD I WILL TAKE IT! :tantrum: "

Archived