Other Characters Reactions to R+L=Jon and What Will They Do?

Arthur Dayne's Honor

I'm not sure these two will live long enough to see it but I'd really like a peek in Barristan and Jon Connington's mind should they find out considering they've put their hopes in others. I don't think these two will consider it but the seed of doubt and inner turmoil that would follow would be fascinating. Jaime is especially interesting, to me, since he shared a dream with Jon and theon. I hope it means Jaime will help Jon in some way since Jon calls out in the darkness," please, father, help me," and during this and the light( the light in Jaime's sword I think) going out Jaime is visited by Rhaegar's ghost which reminds Jaime of his (failed) duty as a kingsguard.

LOL!

Bran: "Oh weird...Hes still my brother though."

Sansa: "Whoa...does this mean hes still a bastard? More importantly, can he take the throne? Hes still one of us, i think..."

Arya: "....It doesnt matter!"

Cersei: "Oh my fuck...DAMMIT LYANNA! *shakes fist at the heavens*

Littlefinger: "Motherfucker...I gotta switch plans now."

*Sansa walks in* "NOPE!"

Varys: "My brain just imploded. How in the world did Lord Stark get one past me? Oh my gods...welp. Not like anyone is gonna buy it but i better send a "bird" out just in case."

Dany: " :tantrum: WHAT THE FUCK!!! Just how many assholes are going to come out of hiding claiming to be my brother's kid?!"

Melisandre: "Oh sexy! Now i REALLY want a shadowbaby from him! I wonder what would happen if he burned...?"

Stannis: " :bang: Will i ever win?!"

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Tyrells well try and get Marge married to her 3rd husband

fourth

Arianne: Our kids would be as beautiful as dragonlords :uhoh: they are gonna be beautiful.

Jon: EPIC wtf :bawl:

UnCat will go "huh, fancy that" and then she'll burst into flames for years of pointless rage

Humour aside, I would actually like to see UnCat learn about who Jon really is , before she finally passes away.If she still has some remnants of her old self left it would be interesting to see her acknowledge that mistake.

Archived