You got 30 seconds to sneak AWOW manuscript. What do you look for?

Señor de la Tormenta

I'd honestly probably check to see if there are any Jon POV's. I can't think of a better way to spend the 30 seconds since it's too little time to really get anything out of it. If I still have time to spare I'd see how far into the book Cersei's POVs go as well as it could hint to the verdict of her trial.

I'd honestly probably check to see if there are any Jon POV's. I can't think of a better way to spend the 30 seconds since it's too little time to really get anything out of it.

This. But I believe that even there are any there will be under the name "lost king" or "white Ghost" ore something like that. I do believe that we will see Jon coming back at the end of the book (epilogue maybe?) or at ADOS.

Skim to see if there's any Jon chapters or any with cryptic titles alluding to Jon, i.e. "The White Ghost," "The Promised Prince," "The King Reborn" etc.

I would also want to know the number of Sansa/Alayne chapters, as well as Arya and Bran.

Would also want to know/hope that Dany's amount of chapters are greatly reduced and if most of her story would be told from Tyrion's POV.

Archived