Which religion from ASOIAF would you take yourself?

A Bastard King

I'm torn between the Red God and the Drowned God, but i think the Drowned God wins, i'm quite fond of Damphair, he seems to be quite a priestly priest. They have awesome life-saving skills, and well "That which is dead can never die, but comes back stronger and harder than before" (or something like that) is a hell of a catchphrase. Oh, and you get to enjoy Patchface's mysterious mutterings.

I'm torn between the Red God and the Drowned God, but i think the Drowned God wins, i'm quite fond of Damphair, he seems to be quite a priestly priest. They have awesome life-saving skills, and well "That which is dead can never die, but comes back stronger and harder than before" (or something like that) is a hell of a catchphrase. Oh, and you get to enjoy Patchface's mysterious mutterings.

The Drowned god is a bit of a cop out for me, hasn't a thing to prove their godly powers and all that what is dead may never.... didn't really seem to be true for Balon. Obviously this is subjective though.

The Faith of the Seven.

It is the most human of all the religions in ASOIAF.

Also, their symbols, the use of the 7, liturgic use of crystals and light, the rainbow of colors, the 7 faces of God, the religous orders and their presence in the westerosi society, the sacred book and the songs honouring aspects of God,and, not to be forgotten, the art and architecture of the septs.

In a world in wich the gods demand fire sacrífices (Red God), blood sacrífices (Old Gods), ritual drowning (Drowned God) or their cult suport slavery (Ghis), the Seven are the only ones (One) really adapted to a more gente human society, despite the deeds of some followers.

Archived