Which religion from ASOIAF would you take yourself?

A Bastard King

Or the goat thingy from Qohor because goats.

Yeah, I keep coming back to that one. Iä! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods!

Still, worshipping with the Rhoynar sounds like a lot of fun. As long as I'm allowed to call him Gamera instead of The Old Man of the River. Hail Gamera! Super Monster and Guardian of the Universe! Hurry, Gamera, protect the children!

I'm not very religious myself, but I would choose the modest Old Gods. I like the symbolic, grand heart trees and the silent and graceful atmosphere of the godswood. The Old Gods don't make a big deal of themselves, don't demand sacrifices or idols and they tend to come with virtues like honor and loyalty.

Almost certainly R'hllor, like if all the cards were laid out and I got to choose instead of just being indoctrinated. I mean, I wouldn't be religious at all if given the choice, but if I did have to choose, then the Red God, only because his followers actually seem to have some juice. I guess maybe the Temple just grabs up every prophet and sorcerer they can find but..I mean, Thoros, raising the dead would have the same effect on me it had on the BWB.

Wow not a lot of love for the seven. I'd choose them cause even if some of their members have flaws at least it's a religion that actually seeks to help its followers and preaches some human kindness. As awesome as the old gods are in the end it's just a bunch of threes with one tired, old, tree man keeping his watch.

Archived