Board Issues 3

Datepalm

I just had more problems logging in just now. Most of the time it doesn't work.

This just happened to me too. I tried to login 3 or 4 times but it didn't work until I checked the "Remember me" box.

Edit: I just tried it again and I can't login at all without clicking the "remember me" box.

I'd suggest using a standard text editor rather than OpenOffice. See if that helps.

Can someone recommend a good free standard text editor that would do the job? I no nothing about this, Jon Snow.

Also, a friend of mine said they can't log in.

Regarding the quote tags not appearing- it seems the update turned off 'BBCode Mode'. If you click the button (top left corner of the reply box) to activate it, tags should show again.

This worked. Thanks. The font looks different than before, but that's no biggie.

This just happened to me too. I tried to login 3 or 4 times but it didn't work until I checked the "Remember me" box.

Edit: I just tried it again and I can't login at all without clicking the "remember me" box.

Thank you! This worked for me.

I've tried logging in several times and nothing.

Until I read your post. Like you, once I clicked the "remember me" box, it allowed me to sign in. weird.

Yeah, it's something new they introduced so I had to move it over.

So, this leaves the login issue requiring you to have 'Remember Me' set, and some say emote icons aren't working -- but I gather that what is meant here is that old emotes are no longer working, yeah?

I'm having some issues with Tapatalk. There was always an issue where every once in a while paragraph in a post wouldn't show up on tapatalk, so the posts I see using a laptop would be different from using a mobile device.

These past few days, though, the tapatalk issues have gotten, much much worse. One issue is that I can't see when a block of text is inside a quote. I also can't change pages. whenever I try to browse a multi-page thread, I can only ever see the first page, no matter how many times I click next page, or last page, or go to last unread. It'll show the page number being different, but the content is always the same. TO reiterate, these problems are only with tapatalk.

I don't think these are tapatalk issues, since there haven't been any tapatalk updates recently, I don't think. If allowing the board to interface with tapatalk properly causes stability issues, then I'll shut up.

I'll check to see if there is a Tapatalk update that will resolve the issue.

ETA: Updated, but quotes are still broken. I see other IPB forum owners have reported the same thing to the maker of Tapatalk, and it looks like they're looking into it.

Archived