Football 53: Come on feel the Moyes!

Xray the Enforcer

On that topic, I strongly urge you all to have a quick look at the #MoyesOut hashtag. Its a worldwide collection of spoilt, whinging, glory hunting weapons.

Excellent viewing.

I thought that was an ironic dig at the biggest spoilt, whinging douche (Tearsy Piers)? I suppose the internet has no irony in it.

I thought that was an ironic dig at the biggest spoilt, whinging douche (Tearsy Piers)? I suppose the internet has no irony in it.

Nope! United's global network of screaming children is a sight to behold

I mean, them finishing outside of the CL places isn't a completely absurd prospect, is it? United, City, Spurs, Arsenal. That's 4. Even Liverpool are there. And suarez is back.

Personally I think the fight between United and Hull City Tigers for 6th should be a very good one.

I don't really understand the Mata situation

No one really understands it. Mata doesn't defend as well as Oscar, which is fair, and true. But what he provides going forward is invaluable. It's more than worth losing a bit defensively. To be fair, Oscar has been playing well as the "10" -- it's just that he's not yet as good as Mata. Because Mata is Chelsea's best player, this is obvious to anyone who watched last season.

edit: He's "earned", his place? What utter bollox. Jose basically is forced to play him as we look less creative without him, didn't his performances the last two seasons clue him into the fact he might be good enough? Whatever, as long as he's starting I feel better about our chances of scoring.

Archived