Will Howland Reed make his debut in AWOW?

Pinedaj

Everyone knows that Howland is the only one that can let out the worst kept secret in the series. Can we expect GRRM to finally introduce him and tell everyone exactly what happened and what he witnessed in the TOJ? I don't really see how he brings him into the story plot wise right now. Both of his kids are north of the Wall and Jon's life is currently in limbo. When would be the best time story wise for Howland to make his big entrance?

I think Howland will make his long-awaited appearance while Jon is in this "transitional phase" people keep mentioning. Whether he has warged into Ghost or not he will find Howland, or Howland will find him, and he will reveal to Jon his true parentage and help him to regain his body and yada yada yada. Howl seems to much of an important character for GRRM to just leave out, so I think we'll see at least some sign of him.

I would like to see him, not because of the ToJ secret he holds but because I find the Crannogmen very interesting. We have only met two (Meera and Jojen) and both were very hound. I really want to see more of the Crannogmen, whether it is Howland or not. And hey, any foe of Freys is a friend of mine

I would like to see him, not because of the ToJ secret he holds but because I find the Crannogmen very interesting. We have only met two (Meera and Jojen) and both were very hound. I really want to see more of the Crannogmen, whether it is Howland or not. And hey, any foe of Freys is a friend of mine

well jojen was basically mini-morpheus

i wonder if howland will be like neo

Archived