Mafia 104 - Back to Basics! Day Six

House Targaryen

No! They should listen to it for free!

Or see Russian series, which was probably best screening of the novel. :)

Anyway, Stokeworth:

Votes Mooton for his vote on Tully.

Disagrees with Mooton that first Tully is "obviously" new player.

Wants Mooton to join her on Corbray (exactly when she falsely promised to reread Corbray).

Agrees with Mooton about Tully's defence wall.

Confused about Mooton's reasoning againts her.

Doesn't remember removing her vote from Mooton to Corbray.

Accuses Mooton of gross misrepresentation.

Asks Corbray why he thinks Mooton reaction to no-night kill was fishy.

Leaning town on Mooton.

Keeps forgetting that Mooton exists.

Not really much to say one way or other.

Waiting for Mooton's answers now. If he won't come soon, I'll probably go praying early.

If that is all you got, we can just end it, I guess.

What makes you think Vel is scum?

I'll make the full case in one hour, if you'll let me. Still, I think you're really town, so by association, Vely is guilty(you know that if I were evil, I'd go for you since I'd have more chances for that.

Just two points now:

1. Why do you think I would have killed Dalt and not you(WIFOM and all but still)

2. You realize Vely is a very good evil player, right? Just to make sure because it's the main premise of my case.

I'll make the full case in one hour, if you'll let me. Still, I think you're really town, so by association, Vely is guilty(you know that if I were evil, I'd go for you since I'd have more chances for that.

Just two points now:

1. Why do you think I would have killed Dalt and not you(WIFOM and all but still)

2. You realize Vely is a very good evil player, right? Just to make sure because it's the main premise of my case.

1. Dalt was opposed to you just as much as I and he was a bigger town read for Vel and he was more or less CIed by the invisible and he was an unlikely partner to Stoke.

2. I'm listening.

To feed my paranoia?

The way the day has been going, I figured you sat back, watched how your chances looked either way and thought you'd rather get me paranoid about Vel than convince Vel to vote me over you. It's been successful once in a while, such paranoia-turn-everything-around endgames.

To feed my paranoia?The way the day has been going, I figured you sat back, watched how your chances looked either way and thought you'd rather get me paranoid about Vel than convince Vel to vote me over you. It's been successful once in a while, such paranoia-turn-everything-around endgames.

OK, I lost my case because my computer just turned off.

Will try to summerize it.

The interaction with Stokeworth is limited-votes Him a number of times but doesn't really talk to him. Also, at one point he pushed against a Stokeworth lynch because he said there was not enough time. Seemed to me like trying to avoid a last minute Wagon on Stokeworth

Mecahnical posting, always relying on theory(like saying Stoky looks worse because he broke his promise)

Most of his posts to Stokeworth are jokes.

Says Upcliff-Sunglass is town on town, but not the same thing about Stoky-Sunglass which was more powerful

The Upcliff stuff. Again, the original reason why I suspected him. Basically, he votes Upcliff(OK with the vote actually), then attacks Upcliff's good case on Reed for some very, very weak reasons(think he felt he needed to do that to push the vote on him). When pushed by me/Dalt, he completly folds and calls the Reed case OK

Mooton on day 1. What you wanted to add and why did your change your mind?

Wanted to encourage the healer to claim so we would have 2 CIs. Realized it wasn't really helpful(and the second time I said it would Hurt town saying that because the killers would realize I was not the healer and narrow down the possible ones)

OK, I lost my case because my computer just turned off.

Will try to summerize it.

The interaction with Stokeworth is limited-votes Him a number of times but doesn't really talk to him. Also, at one point he pushed against a Stokeworth lynch because he said there was not enough time. Seemed to me like trying to avoid a last minute Wagon on Stokeworth

There wasn't. I noted that, too and I think he was legitimatly searching for a viable wagon at that time. Will look again though.

Mecahnical posting, always relying on theory(like saying Stoky looks worse because he broke his promise)

And taking it back by his own will a few posts later

Most of his posts to Stokeworth are jokes.

It's not as if Stoke was heavily engaged, so you could talk about other things. Also, Vel is not the chatty type when it comes to questions, so I don't think that's a valid point at all.

Says Upcliff-Sunglass is town on town, but not the same thing about Stoky-Sunglass which was more powerful

We do have to take into account that he was right about it. Because he knew? I'm not sure, actually. Gonna leave that as a question to Vel.

The Upcliff stuff. Again, the original reason why I suspected him. Basically, he votes Upcliff(OK with the vote actually), then attacks Upcliff's good case on Reed for some very, very weak reasons(think he felt he needed to do that to push the vote on him). When pushed by me/Dalt, he completly folds and calls the Reed case OK

Meh. I suspect Vel to be on the stubborn side. I know the folding looks really bad. But wouldn't he just stay with his read as evil? I don't see him getting as much pressure if he just wrote a one-liner in the usual manner and find some softer and more subtle manner to get back into the mainstream on Upper. Like after a flip or something. I really read the weird turn around as townish for Vel.

Meh, think he just turned around on it because he realized he really didn't have any point. We were pressuring him so it was either fold or call. Continuing with the same opinion knowing he really doesn't have any point about it would look very, very bad. I'd also couple it with the Upcliff kill(and Vely imediatly attacking Reed for the kill).

I know this is weak, but I've got nothing better, really. It will prob be your call

Yay!

Will wait till Vel comes back.

And I looked at the "no time for Stoke"-thing and it was before the Pomm-reveal. Noone was around. In the middle of it Dalt changed to Glass and Stoke-train was dead, so...

Hey Vel, when you come back:

Can you try walking through your thoughts re: Sun/Uppy and Sun/Stoke? What were the differences?

Archived