Five most well written characters in your opinion. (Could be a character you hate)

Tyrion, I actually loved his whole travelogue down the Rhoyne and his inner monologue with himself.

Arya, I find myself concerned over this young character; so much anger and underneath that fear and lonliness and she makes me smile with her scrappy, comments. "Stupid"

Jon, Just because I love Jon Snow. Trying to do the right thing in Ned's honor yet dealing with so many difficult situations. Epic moment when he looks at the various Wildlings, and Wun Wun at the hearttree and thinks to himself "All he saw were men."

Jaime, He is trying so hard to recover some sort of honor, but I think he is naive, the war in the Riverlands is not just about over.

Danny, love her or hate her, she is an interesting character.

1). Theon- Mainly because of ADwD

2.) Jaime- I just think GRRM has done a fantastic job of making him a "good guy." I remember telling my friends who were a little behind me in reading that I kinda like Jaime after ASOS, and they thought it was impossible, but they were proved wrong.

3.) Roose- I hate him, but I love him.

4.) Sansa- She is slowly becoming a real person

5.) Davos- Cause he's my favorite

Cersei, Theon, Sansa, Arya, Sam.

Cersei + Theon because their descents into madness are incredible writing.

Sansa because she is so realistic. Props to GRRM for being able to do that.

Arya because it is so amazing to read someone struggling with PTSD.

Sam because he's realistic too, and identifiable. The reluctant hero.

1. Catelyn: She made me feel so sorry for her. I felt that for no other character.

2. Theon: You know it's good writing when a character lapses back into his cocky, arrogant self, and it makes the reader cheer!

3. Jaime: Love him or hate him, he has amazing development.

4. Tyrion: The witty humor, the self-pity, the endless conflicts with his family, what's not to like?

5. Tough call, but I'll go with Stannis. Digging into his character reveals a very, very flawed man who thinks far beyond the one-liners that made him famous and has heaps of internal conflicts and contradictions. Yet, as GRRM himself puts it, he is one of the few in this story you could call righteous.

Archived