MLB 13 V- Playoffs arrrrrrrr here

Kat

I'll take, "Words uttered by me in 2010" for $500 please. :P

Seriously.

Brian Wilson ultimately throwing a scoreless inning after putting two runners on to make things way more dramatic than necessary? [EDIT: and getting the Win]

Juan Uribe destroys a hanging slider for a two run homer that ultimately wins the game?

And the Braves eliminated from the LDS in 4 games?

I have seen this before. And as much as the first time is still dear to me I really don't want to see it again.

Yeah, I can't believe Maddon pulled Hellickson so early! Oakland vs Detroit should be good. Call me crazy but I think the A's will find a way to pull out a win.

What the heck is Maddon doing!? This is his 4th pitcher in 5 innings. Sure it's working now, but what happens if they do win and go to game 5? His bullpen will be exhausted.

Yeah, I can't believe Maddon pulled Hellickson so early! Oakland vs Detroit should be good. Call me crazy but I think the A's will find a way to pull out a win.

What the heck is Maddon doing!? This is his 4th pitcher in 5 innings. Sure it's working now, but what happens if they do win and go to game 5? His bullpen will be exhausted.

Can't play a game 5 without winning game 4.

It takes a great deal of intestinal fortitude to resist making a joke about this. It's gut-wrenching just thinking about it.

I'm confused about what you're referring to? Maybe I should be paying more attention to the game...

ETA: Aha. I knew there was some sort of intestine/stomach joke being made. Got it now. Mea culpa.

Archived