pantera, iron maiden or dragonforce!

DekuScrub

i know its a silly topic for ASoIaF! what kind of person are you? lets see if our musical preferences have any indication of inclination toward one house or another or any other BS that may arise from such a debate. i think it would be fun, and maybe we will learn something about ourselves in the process #love

heh not any of those...more of a grateful dead/ led zeppelin/ widespread panic/ SCI/ STS9/ stevie ray vaughan/CCR/govt mule guy when it comes to rock

otherwise i love me some thievery corporation, massive attack, sigur ros, pretty lights, most people with the last name marley (bob, steven, damian, ziggy) toots and maytals, culture, etc

also a big fan of trance, (deep/real/not pop music) house and acid jazz...markus schulz, mark knight, luciano, ferry corsten, pete tong, armin van buuren...etc etc

i have a pretty eclectic taste in music...although ive never really been a fan of heavy metal, I HATE punk/emo/whateverthehellyouwant to call it, and not into most rap/hip hop (i do love me some snoop dogg/b.i.g./ludacris classics though!) otherwise i can do everything from blues to some dirty house music (by far the most fun shows!) to psychadelic rock to flamenco to reggae to jazz to folk rock to...whatever doesnt fall into one of the above categories...dunno if i could do country either

edit: this would probably make me more of a martell! they would sure as hell be regulars at WMC miami music week and ibiza!

I really dislike Dragonforce. Overdone guitar wanking which serves no deeper purpose than to try and be "difficult to do".

I just realised I dislike Dany with a passion as well. Coincidence? I think not!

Pantera and Maiden are both awesome. I could listen to Maiden longer without getting tired of it.

You should add Slayers as an option for the Bolton fans.

I assume Iron mainden = Iron born? Dragon = Dany etc? Who does Pantera rep?

Just those three choices, Iron Maiden by default. I would choose a million others before any of these three though. Would see Robert Baratheon listening to Mettalica before entering combat!

Lannisters = White Lion?

Patch face, the motely fool loves Motley Crue?

I assume Iron mainden = Iron born? Dragon = Dany etc? Who does Pantera rep?

Just those three choices, Iron Maiden by default. I would choose a million others before any of these three though. Would see Robert Baratheon listening to Mettalica before entering combat!

Lannisters = White Lion?

Patch face, the motely fool loves Motley Crue?

Pantera = Panther = Big cat = Lion = Lannister ?

Bit of a stretch.

OR,http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/12/PanteraVulgarDisplayofPower.jpg this could represent Gregor Clegane / Red Viper ?

Archived