The Walking Dead: Season 4 - No Comic Spoilers!

Thales

Nice! I tried looking for a TWD thread but couldn't find one. So do we continue discussion there or should I add ''season 4: no comic spoilers'' or something to the thread title?

YES!!! Cannot wait.

Need me some Dayl fix!

Dayl? So you're finally over Daryl?

Nice! I tried looking for a TWD thread but couldn't find one. So do we continue discussion there or should I add ''season 4: no comic spoilers'' or something to the thread title?

Dayl? So you're finally over Daryl?

Oh bloody hell.

I was too excited I missed a letter out... doof.

So hyped. Rewatching the series now on netflix.

The only show that excites me more that TWD is Game of Thrones. O.O

Sooo.... Is this a comic spoiler thread?

Is it even possible to spoil the tv show based on the comics? They're completely different things. Knowing who dies or who survives in the comics doesn't matter anymore, since many characters who are alive until now in the comics have already died, many who should have died a long time ago are still alive and there are many characters in the show who doesn't exist in the books.

Is it even possible to spoil the tv show based on the comics? They're completely different things. Knowing who dies or who survives in the comics doesn't matter anymore, since many characters who are alive until now in the comics have already died, many who should have died a long time ago are still alive and there are many characters in the show who doesn't exist in the books.

There are still scenes in the comics that will appear in the series that people may not want to know about.

This is NOT a comic spoiler thread. Please do not post any spoilers of any kind for forthcoming episodes or the comics. Don't even post them under spoiler tags.

Sorry to be a dick but believe me these threads have had major arguments on this topic in the past. So let's just avoid it all by positing comic spoilers in the correct thread.

There are still scenes in the comics that will appear in the series that people may not want to know about.

If any scene from the comics at all appear in the series, I'd be as surprised as people who have never read them :P

Honestly. I've read every single issue of the comics, and yet, I have no idea of what this season is going to be about. People knew that the prison and the Governor eventually would appear because that was the best arc of the comics until today. But now, specially since the Governor is still alive, anything may happen.

Don't worry, I'm not going to say what happens in the comics after Woodbury, but even if I did, I doubt it would be in the show, anyway.

I can't wait for this to start again. Unfortunately, as a Brit I have to wait until next Friday to get my fix. I've seen the trailer for the new series and it looks really, really interesting. I'm glad the Walkers are going to be the main threat again. Human v human is good, but I watch this show for the zombies, dammit.

I'm on a rewatch of S3 with my sister at the moment. It's the first time seeing it for her and we're going to see the infamous Episode 4 tomorrow night. I convinced her it's a quiet episode, setting things up for the future. Her face should be a picture.

Archived