The Walking Dead: Season 4 - No Comic Spoilers!

Thales

So creepy woods girl with head husband was Octavia from Rome

Solid Premiere, I liked it.

I did too.

It' looks like the show runner is going to be into character development, which I like.

And thats very cool about Clara being Octavia- a very versatile actress.

The interaction between her and Rick reminds me of the poignancy of the story lines like the one with Jim.

Indeed. He seems very character motivated. Which is awesome. It'll be a nice change.

And horror motivated. Damn if that wasn't one of the coolest (yet grossest) shot I've ever seen with the zombie hanging from the cceiling. Of course that could be Nicotero's doing. Either way, very soild opening.

She had the head of her dead husband in that bag.

Thank you. I missed that. I was thinking maybe it was a baby zombie although I doubted they would show one. The hanging guy was gross as was the guy with the foot hanging by a couple of tendons. Those were particularly excellent zombies tonight.

I wonder what Michonne wants in Macon. More family perhaps?

Thank you. I missed that. I was thinking maybe it was a baby zombie although I doubted they would show one. The hanging guy was gross as was the guy with the foot hanging by a couple of tendons. Those were particularly excellent zombies tonight.

I wonder what Michonne wants in Macon. More family perhaps?

About Macon.... the main character of the Tell Tale adventure game Walking Dead is from there. Crossover potential?

Any significance to the vested, eyeless zombie Rick kept seeing (reminded me of the governor)? Also, please remind me why Rick doesn't want his gun anymore.

That zombie looked like it had the same fate as the kid who died in the shower. There is definitely a disease going around.

I thought the scene of Michonne cutting the cardboard zombie was pretty funny.

The guy I'm working with is on Facebook on his phone right now, and he said people are talking shit about this episode. I swear some people just love to hate on this show. I don't get it, I thought this episode was great.

Pretty solid opening. I loved the zombie battle in the supermarket, although I wonder who build that shitty roof. (It could withstand a helicopter crashing into it, but not a couple of malnourished zombies shuffling about?) Also, I question the logic of having the only (?) doctor in the group, D'Angeslo, go out on dangerous missions.

Pretty interesting new development with the disease spreading in the prison, that could turn out very intersting.

Stray observations:

- More fucking kids, and subsequent shitty acting. Yay!

- Hershel got such a fucking badass look these days.

- The subplot with the crazy woman in the forest was very nice, they could easily have made it a multi-episode storyline.

not sure why I'm still watching this, but this show has even more annoying fanboys than BB, Dexter, or GoT

No offense, but why don't you just stop watching then? I think this show more than others in recent memory results in endless complaining, and insults. I just don't understand why someone (not just you) would invest hours of their lives on something they don't seem to like, or get any enjoyment out of.

Spoilers about the videogame.

Well, the show does not follow the continuity of the comics, why should it follow the videogame?

Many characters who have died in the show lived much longer or are still alive in the comics, others who have died in the comics are still alive in the show, so I don't see a problem in having Lee alive.

Archived