NFL- Week Six: How High A Spread at Mile HIgh

Rockroi

Now here's a stat from the Ravens/Packers game: The QB's in the game have contracts combined of 11 years and $230 million dollars. As of the 2 minutes warning of the first half, they've combined for 3 points.

Of course, they also have 2 Super Bowls and 2 Super Bowl MVP's. ;)

Yeah, I hope Cobb's OK, but that looked violent.

ETA: Sam Bradford just pegged a WR in the back of the head.

ETA2: Was Wade Phillips ever Jeff Fisher's D-Coordinator? I should know this. Anyway, the Rams are just hanging points on the Texans, it's very weird.

ETA3: Maybe they're trying to get Kubiak fired?

Yeah, I hope Cobb's OK, but that looked violent.

ETA: Sam Bradford just pegged a WR in the back of the head.

ETA2: Was Wade Phillips ever Jeff Fisher's D-Coordinator? I should know this. Anyway, the Rams are just hanging points on the Texans, it's very weird.

To be fair to Bradford it seemed like a miscommunication. So far he has played pretty good. Looks like my colts are winning AFC South. Texans is toast.

ETA, yep, they are toast.

To be fair to Bradford it seemed like a miscommunication. So far he has played pretty good. Looks like my colts are winning AFC South. Texans is toast.

ETA, yep, they are toast.

I said all offseason that the Colts would win the South and that the Texans would miss the playoffs. They called me crazy.

Rodgers gets picked by Jimmy Smith, ha!

In other news, Baltimore's elite QB has elitely avoided throwing any non-elite INT's by elitely fumbling four times in an elite manner.

Don't be so sure. Baltimore's elite QB just threw an elite curl route that was elitely placed so that the WR could run away from a swarm of GB defenders to get to the 5 yard line. Without such an elite throw, I don't think the Ravens have the elite chance to fail to score a TD from the elite 5 yard line. The QB play has been elite, though.

Guess the offensive explosion last week was a fluke, the Jets O has looked horrible today; and its not like the Steelers defense was particularly good thus far this season.

Or Atlanta is just outright terrible. Same goes for Houston after today's result

They may be, but the Steelers had been outright horrible up until today as well.

...And that INT seals the game (not that the comeback was likely anyway). Guess Geno's trying to give Eli a run for the INT crown.

My God, that Brandon Weeden INT. What is there to say that the video didn't communicate?

ETA: THAD LEWIS MOTHERFUCKERS! THAT'S BLUE DEVIL FOOTBALL RIGHT THERE!

Announcer is praising Joe Flacco's elite pocket presence just seconds before he elitely takes a sack.

ETA: And on 4th-17, flacco throws an elite pass in which the safety falls down for the huge gain.

Only elite QB's can make defenders fall down in coverage for elite gains.

Archived