Frank Benbini

StannisandDaeny

Frank Benbini is the drummer for Fun Lovin' Criminals, I was surprised to see a Facebook statement by the band saying he'll be involved in the show.

I thought maybe it was a joke 'cos they are like that but another source says the same http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/Game-Thrones-gig-Leicester-music-star/story-19929678-detail/story.html#axzz2hniqUl8O

Since I'm a huge fan of the band I'm of course excited to see which part he'll fill, probably some small part... I couldn't be more surprised though, Frank is a talented guy but with his looks I'd rather have expected him to play some Italian mobster in the style Joe Viterelli used to portray in another movie, but not GoT.

Here's my guess: he might be the guy in Euron's crew who dies blowing the horn.

Well it's obvious the next season will have a lot of music played on it because of the royal wedding, in the books there were several singers performing in the wedding and it's possible he's part of the band that plays there. Although, I think that Sigur Ros were assigned for that especially... Maybe he's a wildling beating the drum as Mance's army attacks the wall, but yes he could also be Euron's horn blower.... anyway... i don't know.

Archived