The Heretic's Guide to Heresy

wolfmaid7

ATTN: Possibly a cite issue.I fixed link to 162 but unfortunately,163 has gone missing completely.Will have to wait and see if it will emerge again.

Hi Wolfmaid. Where is the (heh) missing link? By that I mean in which post should it be?

Edited by Stubby

Hi Wolfmaid. Where is the (heh) missing link?

I don't know Stubby....Its missing :crying:.

We concluded H163 and we are now on 164,but the link to H163 is nowhere to be found.It disappeared off the site completely.It was on the Guide and on the Dance forum up until a few hours ago and then poof...gone.

To clarify its not a link to a post ....The entire thread H163 is no more.

Edited by wolfmaid7

The previous thread was deleted by Admin due to open discussion of leaked material. As it stands, I understand it will not be reinstated for that reason.

O hhhh thank you Stubby.Apologies Admin for that I will see it doesn't happen again.

• 3 weeks later...

Admin's decision will not be revisited on this issue.

Hey Stubby, I was in the middle of reading Heresy 164. Now I can't find it. Did Admin just delete another Heresy?

No response whatsoever on this question from the mods... but suddenly Heresy 164 has reappeared in cyberspace? Anyone care to explain what happened (and then un-happened)? Seems very odd/arbitrary...

• 1 month later...

Hello. My name is Daen and I am a heretic.

LOL. From what I've seen so far, I must agree. Lucifer means Lightbringer is a Heretic too, but he's still in denial.

Very useful, Wolfmaid.

For those who haven't yet gone there Heresy 6 is an absolute must as it contains a complete transcript of all of Old Nan's tales.

I have H6 permalinked. Great stuff.

I thought you dismissed Old Nan's tales, BC? ;)

Welcome Heretics old and new.Official info about an upcoming project that will kick-off at H175.It is a side project that will take the form of its own thread with the purpose of analyzing and critiquing a series of essays discussing Jon's parentage.

X+Y=J :The Heretic Alternatives wll look at 7 essays after which we will have a chance to reflect and take a poll based on what's presented as the most likely to be the answer.Here are the essays and the writers in the order they will appear.

A special thank you to all who were kind enough to accept and present essays.

1.Markg171-Eddard

2.FreyFamily Reunion-Howland

3.Kingmonkey- Rhaegar

4Pretty pig and King Tyrion- Mance

5.Superunknown5- Ser Arthur Dayne

6.Wolfmaid7- Robert Baratheon.

7.Feather Crystal- Aerys or Tywin (Special essay)

8.Reflections thread.

Happy Heresy :cheers:

Edited by wolfmaid7

Welcome Heretics old and new.Official info about an upcoming project that will kick-off at H175.It is a side project that will take the form of its own thread with the purpose of analyzing and critiquing a series of essays discussing Jon's parentage.

X+Y=J :The Heretic Alternatives wll look at 7 essays after which we will have a chance to reflect and take a poll based on what's presented as the most likely to be the answer.Here are the essays and the writers in the order they will appear.

A special thank you to all who were kind enough to accept and present essays.

1.Eddard-Markg171

2.Howland -FreyFamily Reunion

3.Kingmonkey- Rhaegar

4Pretty pig and King Tyrion- Mance

5.Superunknown5- Ser Arthur Dayne

6.Wolfmaid7- Robert Baratheon.

7.Feather Crystal- Aerys or Tywin

Happy Heresy :cheers:

Sounds good, though I don't like how you switched essay and author after the first couple :bs:

Sounds good, though I don't like how you switched essay and author after the first couple :bs:

What do you mean switched author after the first two? Clarify

Edited by wolfmaid7

LOL. From what I've seen so far, I must agree. Lucifer means Lightbringer is a Heretic too, but he's still in denial.

I have H6 permalinked. Great stuff.

I thought you dismissed Old Nan's tales, BC? ;)

I'm not in denial, I just have too many damn essays to write. ;) There are a ton of these back threads of heresy that look really tasty too that I'd like to read. But... dark lightbringer must be born. :devil: