Ideas You Like That Have Little to No Evidence v.2

Arthur Dayne's Honor

Dany and Sansa will become besties when Dany lands in the Vale. I have no proof, it'll probably never happen but comedic value it would bring to the board would be priceless.

The starks becoming Others when they die. That's why their crypts are locked by Iron swords. The Boltons have long fought them, hence their words "A naked man has little secrets, a flayed man holds none". They flay the people in order to see if they are hidden Others underneath, spending thousands of years trying to eradicate the starks from the north.

Joramun is a WW. King beyond the wall originally referred to WWs, after the first men abandoned all land beyond the wall (hence the abandoned fist fort).

1000 years ago "if Joramun blows his horn the wall will fall" was recruitment propaganda. IE: if the king beyond the wall orders an attack (blowing a war horn) the wall needs to be defended. The peace of dawn being fragile in the beginning.

Also the nights queen was either his daughter or sister. The WWs have stories about a princess who had no fear who walked too close to the wall. She was enchanted by a demon who skin was hot as fire. So the king joined with the king in the south to overthrow him. The princess was killed when it was found she was sacrificing to the humans.

Tywin poisoned

Bran becoming a knight

Robb's head is on Robert Strong

Tyrion will end up Lord of CR

Sansa will end up dead

Arya will end up alive and be a huge part of the rise of the Starks

Cersei will threaten to burn all of KL and Jaime will end up killing her

Dany and Sansa will become besties when Dany lands in the Vale. I have no proof, it'll probably never happen but comedic value it would bring to the board would be priceless.

I am more tempted to think Dany and Shireen will become besties.

The Others are the spirits of old Greenseers (ie the Old Gods) bound to a body constructed of ice through ritual sacrifice that requires "magical blood" like the Starks (and apparently Craster, who I believe to be a descendant of the Night's King) have. When their weirwoods were cut down, these Greenseer's souls could be captured by using Dark Blood Magic.

The Others are reanimating and "skin-changing" dead bodies as Wights in the same way that Bloodraven can skin-change multiple crows at once.

The leader of the Others is the most powerful Old God, the same one who conjured up the Hammer of Waters to destroy the Arm of Dorne and to submerge the Neck.

The Pact between the First Men and the CotF led to the Green Men, which are simply humans with magic infused in their blood. Those Green Men went on to become Starks and "Kings of Winter". The Pact got broken at some point (likely a war between the founder of the Boltons and the Starks which destroyed a large number of Weirwoods), causing the Others to be born, and bringing with them the Long Night. Brandon the Builder was one of the Greenmen and founded house Stark. He became the Last Hero and AA, and he fought with the remaining CotF against the Others. Once they were defeated, he built the wall to keep them at bay.

I am more tempted to think Dany and Shireen will become besties.

I can totally see that, Dany would be very mother hen with her. You know how Dany feels about defending those who can't defend themselves.

Archived