Ideas You Like That Have Little to No Evidence v.2

Arthur Dayne's Honor

There is TONS of evidence that Tywin was poisoned. Its about as clear as Jaqen being the alchemist.

I agree and think Oberyn poisoned him with the Widow's Blood stolen from Pycelle, thus why his corpse smelled so badly.

Ok, now prepare to be mind blown: Tyrion realized this before deciding to kill him and pull all the blame to himself. :cool4:

Shireen will be Dany's heir.

The Others will reach KL and the Lannister twins will use Aerys' wildfire to burn them and the city, thus earning redemption by saving the realm and going out in a (literal) blaze of glory.

I feel stupid for never linking together Wildfire and the destruction of The White Walkers. I always just thought about Valyrian steel, dragon glass and dragon fire. But Wildfire is there in huge amounts.

I've come to think Elia Sand will be the one to bring Dorne on to Aegon's side.

From the Arianne Winds of Winter chapters, I understand she's making out with the servant that handles the birds Arianne is supposed to send to her father's bannerman. Elia has the motive (revenge) and access to the birds.

The Others will reach KL and the Lannister twins will use Aerys' wildfire to burn them and the city, thus earning redemption by saving the realm and going out in a (literal) blaze of glory.

I've had the theory of the wildfire killing the Others/Wights for quite awhile, though I think it will be Jon/Dany that ultimately does it not Jaime/Cersei...

I do think Cersei will go absolutely nuts and attempt to burn down KL when it's apparent she's lost the throne completely (after Tommen and Myrcella die), and that Jaime will strangle her to keep her from doing it, during the struggle (while strangling Cersei), they'll fall from a tower to their deaths.

More wishful thinking than anything:

Tywin was poisoned by Oberyn

Syrio, Benjen and Ashara are all dead and we hear no more about it

There is no secret Targ

Tyrion will be the Lord of Casterley Rock

Tyrion/Jaime and Tyrion/Tysha will reunite

No more dead Starks

Magic is not real: it's all just tricks (not sure how to explain the resurrection though :-))

Dany's storyline will get interesting again ;-)

Bran will leave the cave and venture south again

Theon will be reunited with his mother

I have this crackpot theory/hunch. I can't back this in any way.

I think there might be connection between Grayscale disease and the Others. I got the idea first during scene where Val sees Shireen. It seriously freaked her out and not in "I might catch something from her" kind of a way.

People afflicted with Grayscale don't feel anything. Probably not even extreme cold.

What if (please insert Conspiracy Keanu meme) The Others when they take babies, like they did with Craster's offspring, get them sick with Gray Death? They survive longer than people down south due to cold environment. Maester Aemon also survived longer than he should have (cold preserves he said).

It is completely crackpot, unbackable by any book evidence. But if I am right...

The starks becoming Others when they die. That's why their crypts are locked by Iron swords. The Boltons have long fought them, hence their words "A naked man has little secrets, a flayed man holds none". They flay the people in order to see if they are hidden Others underneath, spending thousands of years trying to eradicate the starks from the north.

I like that! Too bad the plot hasn't really progressed enough in that direction to be twisted like this.

Bran will ride a dragon and either Bran or Meera will receive Dark Sister. (Dark sister was last seen with BR.)

Sarella/Alleras is the shadow beast breathing shadow flames out of a tower. (Beast=sphinx, shadow flames= glass candles, tower= Oldtown).

Aegon will survive the Dance 2.0 and sit the IT.

Arya will kill Cersei

Someone will kill a dragon with sheer martial prowess.

Edric Dayne will kill lady Stoneheart and her faction of the BWB becoming the Sword of the Morning after doing so.

Bran will ride a dragon and either Bran or Meera will receive Dark Sister. (Dark sister was last seen with BR.)

Sarella/Alleras is the shadow beast breathing shadow flames out of a tower. (Beast=sphinx, shadow flames= glass candles, tower= Oldtown).

Aegon will survive the Dance 2.0 and sit the IT.

Arya will kill Cersei

Someone will kill a dragon with sheer martial prowess.

Edric Dayne will kill lady Stoneheart and her faction of the BWB becoming the Sword of the Morning after doing so.

I really, really hope this is true. We have to see Dark Sister and Blackfyre in action. Dawn and Lady Forlorn, too for that matter.

I'm intrigued by this. Do you have this fleshed out anymore? If so, I'd love to see what you have to say on it.

Yes, tons, but I'm not prepared enough to start a thread. It ties in with the Night King, Bael the Bard, Dalla (and then Val's) weirwood sigil/pin that ties into the sigil of the KotLT, everyone knowing the Stark name north of the wall, Ygritte's stories, how quickly the Flints rushed to the Thenn wedding and offered a wetnurse to Mance's baby, etc.

Yes, tons, but I'm not prepared enough to start a thread. It ties in with the Night King, Bael the Bard, Dalla (and then Val's) weirwood sigil/pin that ties into the sigil of the KotLT, everyone knowing the Stark name north of the wall, Ygritte's stories, how quickly the Flints rushed to the Thenn wedding and offered a wetnurse to Mance's baby, etc.

Well make sure you do put up a thread soon! This sounds like a really good one, Weasel.

Well make sure you do put up a thread soon! This sounds like a really good one, Weasel.

Thanks, it's a work in progress.

Teaser: Did you ever wonder why Stannis insists Val is a Princess, after secret meetings with Val and Mance, although Jon insists otherwise? Did you ever consider Stannis, on the matter of royal blood, to be a liar? Did you ever wonder why Val and Ghost "seem to belong together"?

Archived