NFL Week 8: End of the Weeden Dynasty

sperry

HA! I was actually drinking whiskey and ginger ale. I had a couple of those. But now I think I'll have a quick homebrewed Belgian pale ale called Patersbier because the game is in OT. If I were you I'd get the vodka but, then again, I'm just celebrating Halloween a little bit. Too bad I have to work in the morning :(

I know, it's already past my bed-time. That's one reason I don't like TNF. The other reason is because I'm watching the Bengals play the DOLPHINS in Overtime right now.

I know, it's already past my bed-time. That's one reason I don't like TNF. The other reason is because I'm watching the Bengals play the DOLPHINS in Overtime right now.

Well, I see where you're coming from but I love the NFL - warts and all!

ETA: Holy shit...safety FTW! You don't see that every day! :stunned:

For being moderately high scoring and going into OT this game was so... Average. Although there must only be like 10 instances in the NFL where OT was won by a safety so there's that!

I think I heard the commentators say it was only the third time a safety has ever won an OT game so I think it was strangely appropriate and appropriately strange enough for a Halloween night game :D

Archived