NFL Week 8: End of the Weeden Dynasty

sperry

There is going to be a lot of people off the Bengals bandwagon after this game. Losing the Bengals two best defensive players will change people's opinions real quick.

I'm still on it. I have to be at least. I even went so far in my prediction to draft AJ Green and Andy Dalton in my fantasy league ($2400 winner take all) in the 2nd and 3rd round respectively.

I'm still on it. I have to be at least. I even went so far in my prediction to draft AJ Green and Andy Dalton in my fantasy league ($2400 winner take all) in the 2nd and 3rd round respectively.

We're in a bad spot now. The only real hope for us is some young guys step up big time and the offense score points. They can't play like this basically.

We're in a bad spot now. The only real hope for us is some young guys step up big time and the offense score points. They can't play like this basically.

Perhaps Dalton can come back in a Peyton Manning-esque way in the second half and throw four touchdowns.

Don't worry, Miami will piss the game away.

haha So true!

Don't worry, Miami will piss the game away.

Perhaps Dalton can come back in a Peyton Manning-esque way in the second half and throw four touchdowns.

haha So true!

I'm not worried about winning or losing. I've stopped caring about that. Whatever happens, it's still a shitty game.

ETA: Ok. I care again. We need to get our shit together.

What happened tp Adkins? I missed the play and the replay. Also, I don't think that the defense will suffer too much without him. the Bengals are loaded on defensive line. I'm not saying that it will not hurt, but it is a lot easier for them to overcome this with people like Ivan Drago on your team.

I know he's put up big numbers lately, but Dalton just isn't very good.

Be that as it may, he is still vastly improved over a few seasons ago.

And Green is not good all on his own; Dalton has something to do with this.

Alas, though, Mexal, due to tie-breakers etc, I am rooting against the Bengals. Sorry.

What happened tp Adkins? I missed the play and the replay. Also, I don't think that the defense will suffer too much without him. the Bengals are loaded on defensive line. I'm not saying that it will not hurt, but it is a lot easier for them to overcome this with people like Ivan Drago on your team.

No idea. Looked like Atkins got turned around and then Miller landed on him. Didn't see anything that looked like a normal ACL injury but it looks major.

The fact that you think the Bengals will just be fine shows you how ignorant of the Bengals you are. Geno Atkins is the best defensive tackle in the game. He changes games. You game plan around him. You don't game plan around your third string offensive tackle, which is what you're going to get because Atkins back up is also injured.

I know he's put up big numbers lately, but Dalton just isn't very good.

He's not getting a whole lot of help, either from the offensive line or his receivers who dropped three straight passes. Dalton has made some good throws tonight. Much better than he used to be.

Archived