Re-Read

The_Kingslayer

We have a Reread subsection that has many great projects... I would suggest reread, you may find many things you have missed on the first read. As for not having what to read, this forum also has the Literature subforum where you could find many great suggestions from all the genres...

And again after that? Lol

How do you think some of us now un-Godly details of ASOIAF? :)

We have a Reread subsection that has many great projects... I would suggest reread, you may find many things you have missed on the first read. As for not having what to read, this forum also has the Literature subforum where you could find many great suggestions from all the genres...

How do you think some of us now un-Godly details of ASOIAF? :)

Haha thanks! This is very helpful :)

Chapter to Chapter better or consecutive pov better you think?

Haha thanks! This is very helpful :)

Chapter to Chapter better or consecutive pov better you think?

Whatever works for you... Do one character reread, do one storyline reread... Pick something and go back, check some theories. You have so many directions you could go... I personally at this stage, choose certain things to analyze, and try finding bits and clues across the ASOIAF... You can have so much fun with rereads trust me... Or even go to Reread subforum and see how people do that, and join discussions...

I´m wondering the same thing: Reread vs other series (malazan empire perhaps..)

I´m definitively rereading AFFC.. I feel like I’ve speeded through the entire book since i didn´t like the character division between AFFC and ADWD knowing that the next book had the rest of the characters.

Brienne for instance, its just a blank page. I don´t remember anything she did in the whole book.

When I read it, it felt like a disappointing book. But wandering around forums, reading theories and essays on some of the characters arcs, I realized that it’s much more interesting than I thought.

After that, I guess I’ll re read ASOS end, before the next season of the TV show.

Never actually got round to it, Is it short stories or a major plot etc?

They are short stories that are absolutely essential to read for any ASOIAF fan. You will meet many Targaryens...including a young Walder Frey and Bloodraven himself!

I have been on a continuous reread since i first started. Just been constantly cycling through all five books for years now lol I can honestly say I pick up something new each time i open a book. I've also had to accept the fact that I'm an uber nerd and social Isaiah whose friends roll their eyes the moment I say "that's just like in Dance when..." Someone out there has to know what I mean lol

Archived