Turn Quotes From Characters Into Innuendo

Arthur Dayne's Honor

"You can match the Queen coin for coin, I have no doubt, but she has a second purse that is quite inexhaustible."

"But if we attack from the north and west simultaneously, and take the ironmen in the rear while they are beating off what they think is my main thrust up the causeway, then we have a chance.."

"You can match the Queen coin for coin, I have no doubt, but she has a second purse that is quite inexhaustible."

"But if we attack from the north and west simultaneously, and take the ironmen in the rear while they are beating off what they think is my main thrust up the causeway, then we have a chance.."

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Reading this is a coffee shop and just snorted coffee out of my nose.

"Yet he could scarcely tell Lord Mormont that it was another man's sword he dreamt of..."

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Archived