Turn Quotes From Characters Into Innuendo

Arthur Dayne's Honor

Bran "warging" Hodor:

The gentle giant would whimper when he felt him, and thrash his shaggy head from side to side, but not as violently as he had the first time, back at Queenscrown. He knows it’s me, the boy liked to tell himself. He’s used to me by now. Even so, he never felt comfortable inside Hodor. The big stableboy never understood what was happening, and Bran could taste the fear at the back of his mouth. It was better inside Summer.

Bran "warging" Hodor:

The gentle giant would whimper when he felt him, and thrash his shaggy head from side to side, but not as violently as he had the first time, back at Queenscrown. He knows its me, the boy liked to tell himself. Hes used to me by now. Even so, he never felt comfortable inside Hodor. The big stableboy never understood what was happening, and Bran could taste the fear at the back of his mouth. It was better inside Summer.

Oh god, my poor eyes, this cannot be unseen!

Bran "warging" Hodor:

The gentle giant would whimper when he felt him, and thrash his shaggy head from side to side, but not as violently as he had the first time, back at Queenscrown. He knows it’s me, the boy liked to tell himself. He’s used to me by now. Even so, he never felt comfortable inside Hodor. The big stableboy never understood what was happening, and Bran could taste the fear at the back of his mouth. It was better inside Summer.

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...
The last case was a plump tavern singer, accused of making a song that ridiculed the late King Robert. Joff commanded them to fetch his woodharp and ordered him to perform the song for the court. The singer wept and swore he would never sing that song again, but the king insisted. It was sort of a funny song, all about Robert fighting with a pig. The pig was the boar who’d killed him, Sansa knew, but in some verses it almost sounded as if he were singing about the queen.

In the text, there are hints that boars sometimes used to represent whores and that whore Cersei is the boar that killed Robert as given above. Keep this in mind and have a look at these :D

“A boar.” Lord Renly was still in his hunting greens, his cloak spattered with blood.

“A devil,” the king husked. “My own fault. Too much wine, damn me to hell. Missed my thrust.”

“And where were the rest of you?” Ned demanded of Lord Renly. “Where was Ser Barristan and the Kingsguard?”

Renly’s mouth twitched. “My brother commanded us to stand aside and let him take the boar alone.”

Eddard Stark lifted the blanket.

“Serve the boar at my funeral feast,” Robert rasped. “Apple in its mouth

“Robert loved to hunt boar. I have seen him take a thousand of them.” He would stand his ground without flinching, his legs braced, the great spear in his hands, and as often as not he would curse the boar as it charged, and wait until the last possible second, until it was almost on him, before he killed it with a single sure and savage thrust.

RIP Bob :crying:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From Bran's last chapter in ACOK:

Turning, Hodor put his back to the wood and shoved. Again. Again. "Hodor!" He put one foot on a higher step so he was bent under the slant of the door and tried to rise. This time the wood groaned and creaked. "Hodor!" The other foot came up a step, and Hodor spread his legs apart, braced, and straightened. His face turned red, and Bran could see cords in his neck bulging as he strained against the weight above him. "Hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor HODOR!" From above came a dull rumble.

• 4 weeks later...

Sword of the morning...

"Tregar died this morning, of the blow Lord Stark gave him."

Stannis: "I swear, I will go to my grave thinking of my brother’s peach."

Robb, before entering the Twins: "I’m more wet than hungry"

Qyburn to Jaime: "I shall bring the wine. Lie back, I must needs strap down your arms"

Archived