Brooklyn Nine Nine [SPOILERS]

Sci-2

Mmm, meh-ish. That Vivian would just up and move Boyle to Ottawa seems to make her into a bit of villain, and that's no fun. At least it wasn't all resolved though. Diaz and Holt I'm sorrying eachother was pretty good too.

"damn gina" i wonder how long they were sitting on that one

That takes me back.

Also:

"Why are you wearing a thong?!"

"It's my something borrowed."

Loved the Sloppy Jessica, but if you're unfamiliar with grease truck sandwiches it might not be such a big deal.

I agreed with the AVClub review - the heart made this an A-.

• 2 weeks later...

Great finale, it gave me multiple belly laughs. Wow, Peralta going all deep undercover. And great ending scene, I was kind of smirking when Boyle woke up, figuring he was in bed with Diaz. I should have known it was Gina. lol

Great finale, it gave me multiple belly laughs. Wow, Peralta going all deep undercover. And great ending scene, I was kind of smirking when Boyle woke up, figuring he was in bed with Diaz. I should have known it was Gina. lol

Boyle with the Matrix suit, all the way to the romantic confession had me engaged.

Another well earned A from AV Club.

Great episode. Sorry to hear it's the finale already but the Peralta plot makes a lot more sense in that light.

"Eyes closed, head first, can't lose!" had me laughing out loud. My wife thinks I'm nuts for laughing out loud at this show every week. Matrix Charles, flat-on-his-face Charles and charming Holt all had me in stitches.

They missed an opportunity to use Macklemore as the soundtrack for the thrift store, or is that just too obvious?

I hope, for Season 2, C4 show this much sooner after the USA. Last week was the Thanksgiving episode! We're 10 episodes behind. Argh.

I think Channel 4 made a serious mistake putting Agents of SHIELD on primetime 'proper' telly whilst leaving B99 for its minority spin-off channel (with a low-rated, late-night repeat on C4 itself).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Looks like this show has been moved to Sundays @ 8:30. Seems like a bad move.

That is horrible... Who looked at that slot and said they want to go head to head with Showtime, HBO, AMC, and Sunday Night Football. This show will not even make my DVR list as I don't have room to record it. This is stupid.

I know some of FOX's animation domination has not been dominating and there are rumors that they are trying to ease out of that format for their Sunday nights. This could be their step 1 or so.

Actually it might rope me back in to watching the Family Guy and the Simpsons.....or just watching it off of Hulu like I usually do.

• 3 weeks later...

I love this show so much.

So much quotable material

But I think

Stare into the maggot draw!! is going to play over and over in my head for a long while.

I'm glad Jake told Amy the truth. It's probably the most adult thing I've seen anyone do on a show when it comes to a potential relationship.

And hey a naked mole rat was the perfect spirit (actual) animal for Ron Stoppable. Rufus was good enough for him he's good enough for you Gina.

Archived