Brooklyn Nine Nine [SPOILERS]

Sci-2

On 8/9/2016 at 10:43 PM, RedEyedGhost said:

The thought of Nick hitting on Diaz is amazing.  

If you can get over Zooey Deschanel's Zooey Deschanel-ness it's a damn funny series.  Nick and Schmidt are so freaking funny, and Winston is really good too when the writers figure out what to do with him (although they then seem to forget what actually works with his character half of the time).

Wordness to the turdness. New Girl is my jam.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

'It was better than fine, it was Laos.'

'I used to be Batman, now I'm his dad. His weak, dumb, getting-shot-at-the-opera dad.'

The Marshawn Lynch cameo was one of those just completely odd unexpected one. Who thought to try and get him?

I thought the moments between the characters were better than usual this episode. Gina's the main exception, she's really annoying. I'm kind of guessing the next episode will be irritatingly her specific...

On 1/3/2017 at 7:01 AM, The BlackBear said:

'It was better than fine, it was Laos.'

'I used to be Batman, now I'm his dad. His weak, dumb, getting-shot-at-the-opera dad.'

The Marshawn Lynch cameo was one of those just completely odd unexpected one. Who thought to try and get him?

I thought the moments between the characters were better than usual this episode. Gina's the main exception, she's really annoying. I'm kind of guessing the next episode will be irritatingly her specific...

Unless they took the script out of my head, and she's actually dead.

Loved the Batman's dad line.

• 3 months later...

Archived