What would be the worst plot twist ever?

Reginald blackfield

Cersei's valonqar being anyone's little brother but her own.

Dany being considered a villain. Don't even get me started.

Rickon is at his grandmother's house on Skagos.

This is actually plausible, a bigger plot twist is he is somewhere other than Skagos that we have yet to think of.

After an entire novel that sees Jon and Dany accept their roles of leadership, making grand sacrifices along the way, all the most beloved characters gather against the invading army of Walkers. Jamie winds up as AAR and bravely sacrifices himself to force the battle into a stalemate. Our remaining heroes retreat to Greywater Watch, only to learn their actions have continued the cycle, not ended it. The only way to bring closure is from one born of Fire and Ice. Just then a small man appears. He walks up to Jon. "I am Howland Reed," he says in measured tones. "You must be Jon Snow, Jon Stark, Jon-"

Just then The Red Comet, which has sling-shot around their sun and returned somehow unnoticed slams through the atmosphere and bulls-eyes The Watch. All the present characters are vaporized. It's an extinction-level event.

There is no book seven. End of series.

In the end, Dany and Jon walk hand in hand along the beach and see the Statue of Liberty's crown poking up through the sand.

I can practically hear Charlton Heston screaming "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" as Dany and Jon make out...

You guys are killing me, by the way. The Tormun'ds member bit....thanks for that. You had me rolling.

Archived