What would be the worst plot twist ever?

Reginald blackfield

The worst plot twist for me would be if Darkstar wasn't of the night at all. 

I could deal with Dawnstar or Duskstar, but pleae don't let him be of the day!

Also: It all actually takes place in the Matrix. With the Dragons being agents hunting for... bugs and the Others being an other kind of Agents, that are currently being updated.

Can't of anything much worse of the top of my head.

That all of Westeros, Essos, the summer islands and sothoros actually is just...... Middle earth that has transformed due to a cataclysmic earthquake long ago caused by the now freed morgoth. I just cant think of anything more bad than this.

OR varus is in fact the the decendant to a long lost targ and his whole plan all along was to manipulate everyone into killing each other so that when he reveals himself there will be no opposition.

Any of the Lannisters being Targ bastards

This is the biggest one right here.

Hmm.

Vic saving the day and having Dany fall in love with him.

Yeah not gonna happen, thankfully. Vic is someone's stooge.

Ramsay being Brandon Stark's bastard.

This would be incredibly awesome to be honest.

Who is JFK?

:rofl: wat.

Robert Strong is actually Robert B.'s body with Ned's head grafted to it.

Unless that's so stupid it crossed the line back into awesome.

Hahahahhahahhah! Thats in the "Syrio is still alive and is secretly Jaqen" territory.

Twilightstar. For he is of the sparkle.

Oh you take that back right now! :fencing: Despite Darkstar's failings, he should not be of the sparkle!

Stannis dies off screen. This would really suck. Like mondo ultra levels of lame.

Roose has nothing to do with anything Others related.

Dany wins all the things ever and everyone loves her. No thanks. Shes more interesting if shes seen as a baddie by Westeros.

Melisandre isnt someone interesting.

Aurane does not lead a sneak attack on KL.

O__o babe, i really dont know what they are teaching in schools abroad, but id like to think that JFK made it into the history books. Lee Harvey Oswald...Grassy Knoll...come on!

Why should he? I had over a thousand years of Indian history plus the French and American revolutions, the German and Italian unifications and the two world wars. There was no room for post WWII history. :closedeyes:

One learns of JFK and Hoover and the rest through pop cultural osmosis-I dare say you wouldn't know much about Indhira Gandhi, the Emergency and her assassination by a member of her bodyhuard, which led to the horrific anti-Sikh riots of 1984. Even though she held office for much, much longer than JFK and oversaw two wars.

But she did make it in our history books. Thats my point. ;) Not knowing about Jimmy Carter even existing is forgivable. (guy was very forgettable) You said it yourself, JFK is a part of pop culture the world over and one of the 20th Century's biggest conspiracy theories. To not know about it in some form is..unusual. Super Bonus Points if said poster was American.

which led to the horrific anti-Sikh riots of 1984.

Which is why one of my father's cohorts ended up moving to the US. ;) This stuff isnt exactly unknown to Americans. And now we are grossly off topic.

You know what would really suck? Bran never getting out of the cave.

But she did make it in our history books. Thats my point. ;) Not knowing about Jimmy Carter even existing is forgivable. (guy was very forgettable) You said it yourself, JFK is a part of pop culture the world over and one of the 20th Century's biggest conspiracy theories. To not know about it in some form is..unusual. Super Bonus Points if said poster was American.

Which is why one of my father's cohorts ended up moving to the US. ;) This stuff isnt exactly unknown to Americans. And now we are grossly off topic.

You know what would really suck? Bran never getting out of the cave.

Bran sucks already sooo....

Archived