What would be the worst plot twist ever?

Reginald blackfield

Jon Snow wakes up, realizes it's all a dream , and that Cersei Lannister, Daenaery Targaryen and he are young teens piloting giant mechs ala Neon Genesis Evangelions against a being known as the Great Other.

Cersei Lannister does have something called a "wheelhouse" in the first book, which I've always imagined as being a colossal mechanized wheel -- something like this, except of course even more gigantic (with laser turrets and spinning electro-blades) and painted in Lannister red and gold. It shows up in the scene where she's trying to get Sansa and Arya to come visit her in it.

Any Lannister children being secret Targaryen. Hell, secret Targ plot twists in general. One is more than enough.

Also, any more ressurections and I might have to roll my eyes. Catelyn, Gregor, and now (most probably) Jon, that's really a bit much for a series supposedly making its mark by playing for keeps with its characters.

-Jon and Dany getting married

-Dany sitting on the Iron Throne at the end of the series

-Aegon/Faegon sitting on the Iron Throne at the end of the series

-Littlefinger surviving the series

-Dany still referring to the Starks as "Usurper's Dogs" in TWoW and ADoS

-Dany killing Jaime

-Stannis is really dead

-Pink Letter being 100% accurate

-Jon staying dead or staying in Ghost for the rest of the series

-Cersei surviving the series

-Having any more Brienne POV chapters

-Lady Stoneheart kills both Jaime and Brienne early on in TWoW

-Just please, no Jon and Dany or Jon and Melisandre. Jon deserves a Northern or Wildling gal.

-Bran never leaving the cave

-Never meeting Howland Reed

O__o babe, i really dont know what they are teaching in schools abroad, but id like to think that JFK made it into the history books. Lee Harvey Oswald...Grassy Knoll...come on!

Look, there isn't enough room for US history in other countries. JFK surely got mentioned once or twice in my history classes, but it wouldn't be unthinkable that someone forgot about him or just couldn't figure out what JFK meant.

Archived