Most Dangerous Character Guessing Game (Resurrected)

Captain_Falcon

5. Euron

4. Roose

3. Tywin

2. Varys

1. Petyr Baelish

Dany was my #5.

And seriously...Darkstar :wideeyed: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I don't even think Jaime or Doran made this list and you are wondering where Gerold Dayne is? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Next game...most annoying character.....Gerold Dayne, Winner! :lmao:

Most annoying character would be a fun game!!

Definitely. If for some reason not, you can take my points :ninja: But definitely still.

Yes, absolutely.

No need to give your points away AFS :)

Thanks.

5. Roose

4. Euron

3. Tywin

2. Littlefinger

1. Varys

This was my initial thought so I'm going with this instead.

#5 - Euron Greyjoy (254 points, 18/20 lists, highest: #1, lowest: #15)

Where to begin with this intriguingly villainous character? He sails around the world on the Silence, a ship crewed entirely by mutes whose tongues were ripped out by Euron himself. He gets his nickname "Crow's Eye" because he wears an eye patch to cover up what Theon describes as a "black eye shining with malice." He claims to have owned a dragon's egg before tossing it into the ocean and even drinks shade of the evening as the warlocks do in Qarth. Fact of the matter: Euron is wildly unpredictable and a dangerous man to overlook. He's already proven that morals won't stand in the way of desire; raping Victarion's wife helped to illustrate that point, as did murdering Balon if the theories are true. I don't even know if I want to find out what he did to traumatize Aeron, involving the screeching hinges. Now he rules the Iron Islands and claims that he can bind the will of dragons through the use of his horn, which is a terrifying thought for anybody in Westeros that isn't a Greyjoy.

Point Rankings

therealbando - 38

Queen A. Approximately (Killer Queen) - 36

DreamSongs - 34

Catelyn Stoneheart - 34

Atropis the Elf - 33

Jay Stark - 32

A Free Shadow - 31

Evermind - 31

Castellan - 30

Lasicka - 30

KingGendry - 27

valar.morghulis - 26

Born Sinner - 22

Turinqui-Calima - 22

Sordelor - 21

Ray D. Targaryen - 21

Zell Holland - 21

lunadangelo - 19

Kobayashi Maru - 18

honeyed chicken - 17

Lady Meera Reed - 16

Arya Kiddin' - 15

Jon's Queen Consort - 13

Ramsay Blow - 12

Kungsmurfen - 6

The Unholy Reaver - 5

lil' ghost - 4

With a handful of participants receiving 12 points this round, the game just got a whole lot more interesting. Congratulations to therealbando who has now taken sole possession of first place. I feel the need to send my condolences to Zell Holland who decided to stop guessing Euron the one time it's actually him... Please let me know if I screwed up on anybody's point total!

1 Varys

2 Littlefinger

3 Roose

4 Tywin

5 Euron

No change I guess.

Don't know about my choices though.

I think I haveTywin too low. Couldn't help being influenced by the fact that he is dead.

Archived