Most Dangerous Character Guessing Game (Resurrected)

Captain_Falcon

Thanks for understanding everybody. It seems like the consensus (and most logical thing to do) would be to award 12 points to those who guessed Roose and Euron correctly and to allow for a fresh start for the final 3. I'm going to the 76ers game momentarily, but will edit this post with the adjusted standings when I get home:

(I am exhausted so, for the time being, the points are not in order from highest to lowest.)

Point Rankings

A Free Shadow - 55

Evermind - 55

KingGendry - 31

therealbando - 34

valar.morghulis - 26

Killer Queen - 32

DreamSongs - 30

Turinqui-Calima - 46

Catelyn Stoneheart - 30

Sordelor - 45

Atropis the Elf - 25

Ray D. Targaryen - 33

Zell Holland - 33

Jay Stark - 24

lunadangelo - 23

Castellan - 22

Lasicka - 22

Kobayashi Maru - 30

Lady Meera Reed - 16

Arya Kiddin' - 27

Jon's Queen Consort - 13

Ramsay Blow - 36

Born Sinner - 18

Kungsmurfen - 6

The Unholy Reaver - 5

honeyed chicken - 9

lil' ghost - 4

In the mean time, feel free to start listing #1-3!

Don't feel so sad Captain Falcon. You're the one hosting, do as you believe is appropriate.

Thanks for understanding everybody. It seems like the consensus (and most logical thing to do) would be to award 12 points to those who guessed Roose and Euron correctly and to allow for a fresh start for the final 3. I'm going to the 76ers game momentarily, but will edit this post with the adjusted standings when I get home.

In the mean time, feel free to start listing #1-3!

Wait, what about the people who guessed Euron 5 and Roose 4?

Wait, what about the people who guessed Euron 5 and Roose 4?

Yeah, that was my concern... I'll stick with 12 points for correct guesses and award 4 to those who had Roose at #4 or Euron at #5 (8 for having both). It's hard to make it 100% fair but I think this is the best compromise given the circumstances.

Yeah, that was my concern... I'll stick with 12 points for correct guesses and award 4 to those who had Roose at #4 or Euron at #5 (8 for having both). It's hard to make it 100% fair but I think this is the best compromise given the circumstances.

You are being fair and we all appreciate your efforts. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

and a :grouphug:

What a plot twist here we have. :P

Don't be too concerned about that, C_F, we all appreciate the effort you put into this game and even the best of us can make mistakes sometimes.

And Roose, you can make it through TWOW now, I no longer wish you to die. :laugh:

Sticking to my previous top3 guess then:

3. Tywin

2. LF

1. Varys

Archived