Do you have any pets named after

hecameburning

Someone or something from the series? Sorry if this has been done before but I could not find it.

I have a black cat and it took me months to think of a name and I was reading the books at the time and one day Shaggy Dog just came to me because he is by far the wildest animal in the house, his eyes also had a green tint at first but have since turned yellow. The name stuck.

Any of you?

This is just the sort of meaningless thread I've been looking for. Has just the perfect hint of sophistication. All the other vapid threads today have been making me a bit mad, tbh.

I don't have any pets, but there are these two cats that keep roaming outside my window. They drive me crazy with all the noise they make. They are two male cats. I have named them Summer and Ghost because I'm pretty sure they are gay for each other, just like their namesakes.

No. Two reasons:

1. I only name pets after dead people/characters. You never know how much a once loved one will disappoint you in the future.

2. I don't live in an English-speaking country, so most names won't do. I have a pet named Travis and it's a pain in the ass trying to make people say the name correctly.

My beta is named Tully :)

I also have been begging my BY for a puppy for Christmas (our other dog needs a friend!) And if I get one, a girl will by Numeric and a boy either Sandor or something ASAP related.

Archived