Do you have any pets named after

hecameburning

:shocked:

It's quite obvious if you read between the line. They have proximity in their favour (both are north of the Wall, chances are Summer followed Ghost), both have saved the other's human and they are polar opposites. Ghost is the Old Gods of Winter personified while Summer is his antithesis-he is warmth and sunshine and his human is filled with southern dreams of knighthood. They are clearly heat and cold, summer and winter, ice and fire.

You heard it here folks: the series is about a pair of gay, incestous direwolves.*

*I am so sorry.

My mom's dog had puppies. We each gave them a name so we had something to call them besides Puppy #X before selling them. She decided to keep the one that was the smallest, fluffiest one. And she also kept the puppy's name rather than renaming it.

That's how she got Stannis.

That is an amazing name, lord chiboda, for your daughter! Both for it being an awesome reference and just a beautiful real life name!

My cats name is Charles but sometimes I call him grey wind. "Smoke grey fur and eyes like molten gold." That may actually be a description of summer but it fits either and is just a line that always stuck with me.

Archived