Any chance Jon is Stark...Stark

Hustle

So...Ned is absolute in that Jon is his blood. What is...at some point...I'm not saying the when...just that Brandon had a baby with Lyanna. Now...before the hate...Dany is the daughter of a brother and a sister...song of ice and fire...what about pure ice and pure fire.

No. Brandon was long dead before Jon was born. At least 18-24 months dead.

Adding: Also, why would Rhaegar care about protecting a Stark from her brother? Targs have no issue with incest. Even if he still loved her, why leave 3 KG members to guard her, long after said brother is dead? Who's he guarding her from in this case, and why?

No. Brandon was long dead before Jon was born. At least 18-24 months dead.

Adding: Also, why would Rhaegar care about protecting a Stark from her brother? Targs have no issue with incest. Even if he still loved her, why leave 3 KG members to guard her, long after said brother is dead? Who's he guarding her from in this case, and why?

That estimate is a bit off, considering that there were two years between the ToH and the Sack altogether, but still, Brandon died only some time after Lyanna went missing, the Rebellion broke out following his death and it lasted for about a year, and Jon was born at the time of the Sack or shortly after, meaning he was conceived a couple of months into the Rebellion.

That estimate is a bit off, considering that there were two years between the ToH and the Sack altogether, but still, Brandon died only some time after Lyanna went missing, the Rebellion broke out following his death and it lasted for about a year, and Jon was born at the time of the Sack or shortly after, meaning he was conceived a couple of months into the Rebellion.

/thread

Unless someone argues that Lyanna was pregnant for around a year.

Personally I have no clue where people get these day-by-day timelines so they know everyone's birthday and such...

BUT… I know the OP is wrong… because… he… uses… way… too... many...

Agreed.

I remember reading an SSM some time ago where GRRM stated he would release a timeline. However, iirc, he also stated that he would not narrow events down to days, weeks or months.

Personally I have no clue where people get these day-by-day timelines so they know everyone's birthday and such...

BUT… I know the OP is wrong… because… he… uses… way… too... many...

Mostly fished from the SSMs by our predecessors :-)

So...Ned is absolute in that Jon is his blood. What is...at some point...I'm not saying the when...just that Brandon had a baby with Lyanna. Now...before the hate...Dany is the daughter of a brother and a sister...song of ice and fire...what about pure ice and pure fire.

No pure ice. The Starks are neither Targs nor Lannisters, and Winterfell is not King's Landing. :)

No, his father was obviously Puddles, once he will learn about his parentage he will join the others and will try to avenge his father and kill Sam, who turns out to be AAR and will kill Jon with his lightbringer... the FPM

Now seriously, firstly, th Stark=ice is baseless, they are not the only Northmen, you know, and there are some people who have much more to do with ice than Starks (*cough* Craster). And secondly, how would existence of two inbred people have anything to do with "song of ice and fire"?

Last but not least, these Stark incest theories are getting really old.

Yes, I may be off a bit, but we know that Ned marries Cat after Brandon's death, knocks her up and she gives birth before Jon is born. So I think 18 months is a fairly accurate time line, year and a half between Brandon's death and Jon's birth. In that time a war was fought, KL sacked and then it was at least another month before Ned got to the Tower of Joy after the Sack. So 12-18 months is probably a better estimate for a timeline between the death and birth.

Archived