Who is the most consistent?

Spotted Cat

Who , among all the characters in the books, can we anticipate to act consistently in any given situation?. it could be good all the time or bad all the time, or someone who would be cowardly all the time. or even devious and treacherous all the time..

Bmy guess is Ramsy bolton. he will always be a psychopath..

I'm re-reading ADWD, and whether this is consistency or just being booooring, I'd give at least an honorary mention to Victarion.

Raid ship - make offerings - bitch about Euron - sexy-time with Dusky woman --> repeat. :D

I'd say Davos is pretty consistent- alway loyal to Stannis, the Seven and his wife/kids no matter what. He always tells the truth too, no matter the consequences for him.

Davos wasn't consistently loyal to Stannis. If he disagees with him (Edric Storm) he doesn't blindly follow him. That's partly what makes Davos so great.

Cersei is pretty consistent. I don't see her doing anything good for anyone besides herself, or her children anytime soon.

Varys built his entire career on pretending to be people he's not.

Besides, I find his most favorable treatment of Tyrion to be out of character.

But thats the point, he's been that slippery character the whole time and everyone knows not to trust him. Put it this way, every choice he makes is in character with a spy or doubler agent, which I'm sure he is in some form.

Even his friendliness to Tyrion was part of an agenda. Its no coincidence that a crossbow was waiting for him when he went to see his father, a father who was on his way to reasserting Lannister control of the throne. All part of Varys' endgame.

Archived