Female Fans

Freesword

Ok, first I would like to apologize if the post offended anyone. It wasn't meant to. To clarify, I was thinking more of a individual view, not that men and women don't have similar viewpoints or experiences. I think Butterbuds is right. I'll just read the other postes on specific topics.

You'll probably want to learn the language of wimminz first so that you can properly read the names of these posters.

Evidently not, going by this thread.

Of course, there will be evil outliers with their own agendas. Just look at butterbuds! upthread.

Ok, first I would like to apologize if the post offended anyone. It wasn't meant to. To clarify, I was thinking more of a individuals view, not that men and women don't have similar viewpoints or experiences. I think Butterbuds is right. I'll just read the other postes on specific topics.

:lol:

Evidently not, going by this thread.

Oh, no, she is definitely aware of female Roose fans. It's her idea of a petty torment. Like this:

Of course, there will be evil outliers with their own agendas. Just look at butterbuds! upthread.

Speaking of agendas, aren't you the one who launched the "Women against Benjen" campaign? I mean, you're really throwing stones here?

Oh, no, she is definitely aware of female Roose fans. It's her idea of a petty torment. Like this:

Speaking of agendas, aren't you the one who launched the "Women against Benjen" campaign? I mean, you're really throwing stones here?

Whaaa??? Why? Who? When? Whiiiiiichhhh?

That campaign is a PSA for all of humanity, as you well know. I just want readers, regardless of gender, to be safe from Benjen's antics.

I personally do not know any female fans of the book series, but there seems to be quite a few on the forum. Just wondering about the female viewpoint. (likes, dislikes, favorite characters, ect.)

Um, this reads as offensive to me. There is no female hive mind and every fan has their own likes and dislikes.

wait, what?

Much like males, females are not a unified entity with a single defined perspective.

Also, why not just read our posts?

See what I mean?

Ok, first I would like to apologize if the post offended anyone. It wasn't meant to. To clarify, I was thinking more of a individuals view, not that men and women don't have similar viewpoints or experiences. I think Butterbuds is right. I'll just read the other postes on specific topics.

Well done! Apology accepted. I started reading the books about twelve years ago and have met many other fans of the books. I would say the mix is pretty male/female equal and everyone has different favorite or hated characters.

I personally do not know any female fans of the book series, but there seems to be quite a few on the forum. Just wondering about the female viewpoint. (likes, dislikes, favorite characters, ect.)

If you've read posts from multiple fans, many of whom are female you'll get the viewpoints of fans that happen to be female.

Archived