Giancarlo

Das_Boof

i think brown ben plumm has probably already been cast (its not confirmed but this guy couldnt be many other characers) http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1533685/

That was the speculation when it was first reported he was cast, but then WinterisComing reported this: "According to HBO, Hoji Fortuna has NOT been cast. At least, not as anything other than an extra. A featured extra with one or two lines, at most. So definitely not Brown Ben Plumm and probably nothing at all."

​​So, yeah, probably not plumm, especially given we haven't seen him or anyone like him in any of the set of photos of Dany's scenes. On the actor's Twitter, he does mention speaking with Pedro Pascal, and I recall seeing some Dark Skinned actors in some Purple Wedding set photos (although I didn't check if any of them looked like this guy) so maybe he's playing an entertainer there or something. If not that, probably just a very minor character in Dany's story. Maybe the hero of Meereen

​Getting back to Giancarlo, Ben Plumm would be the most obvious and probably best choice. That being said, to give a more off the wall answer, he could pull of the Kindly man. He can do the "nice but with a creepy side" thing very well

Maybe Hoji is Jalabhar Xho, I mean, if he talked to Pedro (red viper), then maybe he's in King's Landing.

I think that's actually a very plausible idea. We've seen extras play minor characters from the books before, like Bowen Marsh and Gyles Rosby, so it could well be.

Archived