Mark Gatiss Cast

courtjezteruk

Seriously hope it's not Wyman :(

Of course it won't be Wyman. He is hardly a character to be secretive of, after all.

My money is on Merrett Frey. Considering Gatiss has already completed his shoot, I have a feeling we'll be getting a certain scene...

Do you think maybe they recast him as Kevan Lannister? Hence the hush hush?

Why would they care to keep that secret?

Anyway, the short, completed filming would rule out any role that was in King's Landing in any significant capacity. Kevan would be involved in the wedding and Tyrion's trial. There's no way they filmed all that in that span.

Bloodraven, my original guess, is looking by far the most likely to me, at this point.

has anybody suggested Osmund Kettleblack yet? probably combining all three Kettleblacks into one character. They play a fairly important part in Cersei's story in AFFC, so they will probably need to include them.

I am of the opinion that the Kettleblack's role will be taken by Meryn Trant for the show.

I haven't seen anyone suggest this yet: how about the representative of the Iron Bank? They could be doing a scene where he comes to King's Landing to negotiate with Tywin in person, Tywin walks all over him, and then he shows up at the Wall in season 5.

Tywin is a boss, no doubt. But I don't think he would be stupid enough to disrespect the Iron Bank. Everyone except Cersei knew that they are not to be taken lightly.

Tywin is a boss, no doubt. But I don't think he would be stupid enough to disrespect the Iron Bank. Everyone except Cersei knew that they are not to be taken lightly.

:agree: I think he will be turned away by Cersei in season 5, then turn up at the Wall in early-mid season 6.

Why would they care to keep that secret?

Because the casting of Merrett would be a confirmation to book readers that UnCat is happening, and I think they want to be coy about that. But, I think it's too small a role for this guy. I'm betting on either an iron banker or a Greyjoy uncle, with a small appearance in season 4 and an obviously bigger role in the future.

12 pages and no one has suggested the Elder Brother of the Quiet Isle?

Thank you. That was my first impression as well. I think about Jon Connington too, but it's too early I guess.The actor doesn't fit Aeron or Bloodraven role IMO.

Cause that would be an insanely minor role. I seriously doubt they would even cast for that role.

Why not? I think there is a possibility he's important later. He has a long monologue in the book. Also Mr. Gattis already filmed his part. We know Brienne actress is on the sets right now. So maybe they both shoot their QI scenes together earlier?

Mark Gatiss said his part involves hair. I don't know how ASOIAF monks supposed to look, but since the Faith of the Seven is based on the Christianity could the hair actually mean a tonsure...? :dunno:

Thank you. That was my first impression as well. I think about Jon Connington too, but it's too early I guess.The actor doesn't fit Aeron or Bloodraven role IMO.

Why not? I think there is a possibility he's important later. He has a long monologue in the book. Also Mr. Gattis already filmed his part. We know Brienne actress is on the sets right now. So maybe they both shoot their QI scenes together earlier?

Mark Gatiss said his part involves hair. I don't know how ASOIAF monks supposed to look, but since the Faith of the Seven is based on the Christianity could the hair actually mean a tonsure...? :dunno:

Well if he said his role involved hair, wouldn't it be more sensible to say that he was cast as Damphair?

Archived