Sandor Clegane 3

Black Amethyst

Always ^_^

My computer firewall at work blocked it for mature content -- I hope this isn't a nude pic! Or if it is, that it is a nude pic I can appreciate that is not involving back hair*.

(Note to self: check page 16 of mammoth thread when I get home tonight...)

*Littlespider, I showed my husband that nasty back hair picture last night. I figured if I had to suffer, he should to. He is presently none too pleased with me. :lol:

My computer firewall at work blocked it for mature content -- I hope this isn't a nude pic! Or if it is, that it is a nude pic I can appreciate that is not involving back hair*.

(Note to self: check page 16 of mammoth thread when I get home tonight...)

*Littlespider, I showed my husband that nasty back hair picture last night. I figured if I had to suffer, he should to. He is presently none too pleased with me. :lol:

It's this pic, just different hosting site:

http://www.latimes.com/media/photo/2010-12/58226647.jpg

ADWD Spoilers:

Arya is going to kill Missendei, impersonate her in Daenerys' entourage, and help the Braavosi FM bring the dragon queen low and kill her monsters. It is known.

I would love to see this happen. It actually might undo some of the frustration I feel at her current storyline.

Always ^_^

I'm sort of hoping that if he hooks up with Sansa she might be able to take a hand in deciding what he wears and will keep him away from dogs head tunics in the future ;)

Um, I'm intrigued. What is this series? Like a BDSM kinky version of Jane Eyre? Yes please.

I am pissed that I can't catch up on our thread but I have to go lead a discussion about corpse mutilation. Will be back tonight while I am fulfilling my plan of sitting down with a bottle of wine all to myself while husband goes out to do man activities.

In the book, many of Jane and Roch's "flirty" conversations reveal sadistic and/or masochistic suggestions: he mentions at one point that since she is so wicked, he'll have to tie her up or somesuch. There are several other examples. Magically these dialogues never make it into film versions. The series is the 1983 BBC miniseries just called "Jane Eyre" -- it does not have these conversations.

Hound =/= Byronic hero. Just....no. If George picked up a hint of this, he would have the Hound die via dehydration from explosive diarrhea, just to crush this idea and all our spirits.

I am scared to look at the picture of Rory because I think he is hot when he's not in his Hound getup, and neck hair that has to be SHAVED scares me. Hair creeping above collars always suggests to me that there is some kind of critter hiding in a dude's shirt.

Now I'm picturing Sansa going through his wardrobe (all 3 items...) and burning the hideous stuff, with him grumbling in the background about not leaving him anything to wear... ;)

ETA: I just want you to know that I'm waiting for my boss to get out of a meeting, sitting in the hall, trying not to collapse in giggles.

Spider, the pic isn't THAT bad.

I would love to see this happen. It actually might undo some of the frustration I feel at her current storyline.

Ok this would just be wrong. Missandei is a very sweet girl that Arya could actually learn a lot from. Secondly, Dany is coming to help Westeros, not conquer it. But this is a Sandor thread, so back to the topic.

That place is cursed... it is like the Harrenhal castle of the North. :thumbsdown:

yeah, but nobody has held Harrenhal for more than like 3 generations. The Boltons have been going strong for 8 thousand years, despite being complete creeps to their liege lords.

Holding the Dreadfort seems to be the exact opposite of Harrenhal-Harrenhal was a reward for being loyal to the crown, but everyone who owns it dies, where as Dreadfort is completely disloyal to their Kings (in this case the Starks) but got away with it forever.

can you think of any other empty castles in the North?

Because any empty castle up North could be Sansa's dowry, it's just the Dreadfort is the only one I can think of (well it's not empty yet, but it will be very soon)

Ok this would just be wrong. Missandei is a very sweet girl that Arya cold actually learn a lot from. Secondly, Dany is coming to help Westeros, not conquer it. But this s a Sandor thread, so back to the topic.

A potentially funny alternative (okay, this is just me being wildly inappropriate...) is that handmaid of Dany's... Irri, or whatever her name was. :lol:

Back on topic: Sandor and his fashion sense, and the upcoming makeover he's got courtesy of Sansa!

Ok this would just be wrong. Missandei is a very sweet girl that Arya could actually learn a lot from. Secondly, Dany is coming to help Westeros, not conquer it. But this is a Sandor thread, so back to the topic.

Yeah sorry, I didn't really mean about Missandei getting killed I don't really want to see that, I just don't want Dany to win Westeros but I won't go into why here seeing as I don't want to derail.

Spider, the pic isn't THAT bad.

Are you talking about the picture of Rory McCann? No, that one's not, but I was talking about other pictures where he has not shaved his neck, and if you have seen Clash of the Titans or Alexander, then you know he does have a bear pelt under that shirt just waiting to escape.

Are you talking about the picture of Rory McCann? No, that one's not, but I was talking about other pictures where he has not shaved his neck, and if you have seen Clash of the Titans or Alexander, then you know he does have a bear pelt under that shirt just waiting to escape.

It's hot. lol. he's a Scot.

It's like catnip or something. Started watching that 'Sirens' show to perv on Richard Madden, the guy who plays Robb Stark and it turns out he has a Scots accent; I nearly died. Hell, there was this surgeon today, and between mask and cap and gown I had no idea what he looked like, but he had a Scottish accent and I was all, "I liek joo..."

*cough* MOVING ON. Seriously, where would the Hound even get a tunic with a dog's head on it? I'm sooo glad I'm not the only one who thought of Darcy's questionable reindeer on reading that.

Quietly makes lists of shows to get off Netflix: Sirens, Clash of the Titans, Alexander...

I always assumed that Sandor's dog head badge was a little badge on one side of the chest. Not a huge thing that took up his whole shirt.

Quietly makes lists of shows to get off Netflix: Sirens, Clash of the Titans, Alexander...

I always assumed that Sandor's dog head badge was a little badge on one side of the chest. Not a huge thing that took up his whole shirt.

Alexander = total shit. Don't remember Rory in it cause I saw it years ago in theatre (don't judge me). It was this obnoxious Americanized/nationalistic/imperialistic makeover of the whole story. I guess what else can we expect from Oliver Stone.

Only redeeming quality is the shadow cast by Colin's enormous wang. Seriously, there wasn't even guy on guy action. I didn't want to fucking see Rosario Dawson's tits; I wanted to see two dudes making out.

Okay Bucephalus was cool. As were the war elephants. Somebody watch it and remind me of where Rory is -- I read somewhere that his brief presence redeemed a bad scene that Colin Farrel fucked up.

I've not seen either, but bear pelt...mmmmm....so long as it stays on his chest, I'm fine with that.

This is another pic of him on set for Alexander, where his neck is unshaven. I'd love the know what the hell he's wearing.

http://www.flickr.co...ery/4160075217/

Anywho, at least we can tell it seems to be just his face/chest that are super hairy. I don't see nothing on his shoulders/arms/or legs that's excessive. Unless he has hairy shins. Ha!

Uh, yeah. Kinda wish they'd let him do his Hound voice in a Scots accent. I think my ovaries might have burst.

It's like catnip or something. Started watching that 'Sirens' show to perv on Richard Madden, the guy who plays Robb Stark and it turns out he has a Scots accent; I nearly died. Hell, there was this surgeon today, and between mask and cap and gown I had no idea what he looked like, but he had a Scottish accent and I was all, "I liek joo..."

Scots have a superpower that disables all rational womanly thought. It is known.

(Another reason the Outlander series is so fab...just chock full of hunky Scots...)

For some reason I'm having a hard time imagining the Hound going to a clothier (or whomever) to specially order a Hound tunic. Seems so...out of character.

ETA: Another kitten pic of Rory. Seriously, this man is adorkable.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stefansgallery/5241279863/

He's in Clash for about fifteen minutes before he gets killed and Alexander was such a bad movie I felt like two hours of my life had been wasted and all the 'Romans' had Scottish accents.

One or two neat things about Clash-Rory McCann is in it, the new actor who plays Gregor Clegane plays Sheik Sulieman (giant wooden Jinn) and littlespiders avatar One Eye is the actor Mads Mikkleson who plays the leader of the soldiers who set out to get Medusa's head with Perseus.

Anywho, at least we can tell it seems to be just his face/chest that are super hairy. I don't see nothing on his shoulders/arms/or legs that's excessive. Unless he has hairy shins. Ha!

Uh, yeah. Kinda wish they'd let him do his Hound voice in a Scots accent. I think my ovaries might have burst.

Scots have a superpower that disables all rational womanly thought. It is known.

(Another reason the Outlander series is so fab...just chock full of hunky Scots...)

For some reason I'm having a hard time imagining the Hound going to a clothier (or whomever) to specially order a Hound tunic. Seems so...out of character.

ETA: Another kitten pic of Rory. Seriously, this man is adorkable.

http://www.flickr.co...ery/5241279863/

i would love the Hound to have a scottish accent, I will have to read Outlander. Full of hot scots...

Archived