Ever dream about the series?

Sound_of_winter

Well, the other night I had a dream that Marilyn Manson wrote a guest chapter for Brienne.

You would it would evolve in a Mansony-like way, but noo...the Brienne chapter ended up being cheesy and gooey, with Brienne giving up being a knight to be a princess, get married and have babies and nothing more.

I remember getting so mad - then I woke up.

YAY FOR DREAMS MAKING PERFECT SENSE.

I don't know. Because I'm asleep at the time.

Usually dreams are dumb, though, like running around late for class in some made-up highschool I never even went to (where the walls shift around to keep you from finding the room you're supposed to get to). Or there's those chasing dreams where you start out in a car but then all of a sudden you're on a bike and then there's a dog trying to bite your butt so you fall off the bike and now you're running and you make a wrong turn down some alley like in the opening scene of a horror movie.

I once dreamt that I was in my grandmother's house and we were being attacked by gigantic lions or wolves( I don't know exactly what it was) suddently Dany arrived with her army and they save us while I kept thinking " she can't be here she is a fictional character" :laugh:

I had one of the most vivid dreams of my life last night :

We were renting a flat with friends and a sudden harsh winter came.

And there, I was the only one realizing what the heck was happenning.

I was so scared, frozen in terror, I tried to explain them what was coming at us, but they didnt understand and laughed at me.

Everything was soon all grey and white, covered in snow, and then they came...

When, finally, my friends understand, we barricade the flat, we made fire with anything we could and tried to keep us warm.

We could see, through the windows, the desolation out there on the streets, the ruins and frozen bodies.

And then they attacked us...

I remember surviving, escaping, thanks to fire, and then living alone in the woods, in the cold, hiding myself everyime I was hearing something, down in the snow, petrified.

The I woke up.

Archived