Mafia 88: Glimmers of the Pattern

House Targaryen

Nynaeve al'Meara because this name is just too damn hard to remember, write and/or pronounce.

Verin Mathwin, I was really tempted to vote you. But I had already copy/pasted Nynaeve al'Meara's name and I had done it since the first page.

It is day 1

19 players remain: Aviendha., Cadsuane Melaidhrin, Egwene al'Vere, Elayne Trakand, Faile Bashere, Galad Damodred, Gawyn Trakand, Lan Mandragoran, Logain Ablar, Loial, Mat Cauthon, Min Farshaw, Moiraine Damodred, Nynaeve al'Meara, Perrin Aybara, Siuan Sanche, Thom Merrilin, Tuon, Verin Mathwin.

10 votes are needed for a conviction or 10 to go to night.

2 votes for Loial (Galad Damodred, Mat Cauthon)

2 votes for Lan Mandragoran (Min Farshaw, Nynaeve al'Meara)

2 votes for Tuon (Cadsuane Melaidhrin, Moiraine Damodred)

1 vote for Cadsuane Melaidhrin (Faile Bashere)

1 vote for Nynaeve al'Meara (Siuan Sanche)

11 players have not voted: Aviendha., Egwene al'Vere, Elayne Trakand, Gawyn Trakand, Lan Mandragoran, Logain Ablar, Perrin Aybara, Thom Merrilin, Tuon, Verin Mathwin, Loial.

Looks like Faile's envy knows no boundaries. *sighs*. It's ok. I'm sorry your beauty has always been questioned.

My beauty... questioned?! If you're talking about my nose then let me tell you it's a sign of Intelligence! ...And many people find it attractive! The same can't be said about your creepy granny look.

Mat Cauthon, why did you change your vote from Galad to Loial?

Nynaeve al'Meara because this name is just too damn hard to remember, write and/or pronounce.

Verin Mathwin, I was really tempted to vote you. But I had already copy/pasted Nynaeve al'Meara's name and I had done it since the first page.

Wouldn't want to waste such a clever joke vote with a real vote and dare put pressure on someone Siuan Sanche?

Hallo.

Knowing nothing about the setup.

Therefore, just a placeholder.

Be back during the serious stage.

"Wait for me, and I'll return,

just sincerly wait,

Wait in time of yellow rains

Which I used to hate.

Wait for me in time of cold,

In a time of heat,

When nobody ever told

I'll return indeed.

Wait regardless of no news

Coming in a post,

Even if my close and plus

Think me to be lost".

Did you feel the need to check in during joke vote stage for some reason?

My beauty... questioned?! If you're talking about my nose then let me tell you it's a sign of Intelligence! ...And many people find it attractive! The same can't be said about your creepy granny look.

Intelligent or not, people have hard time deciding what to call you... And you even changed your name hoping to draw attention.

Don't be so jealous about my updo... I'll take you to the hairdresser on my next visit.

*sniffs and smoothes skirt*

Any reason Cadsuane Melaidhrin didn't ping your spelling/pronounciation radar?

Intelligent or not, people have hard time deciding what to call you... And you even changed your name hoping to draw attention.

Don't be so jealous about my updo... I'll take you to the hairdresser on my next visit.

I shared a name with a horse; people laughed at me... So now I go by the name of Faile, which means falcon ;) It fits my nose personality much better.

Read this post and the next.

I have a hard time believing that you read my vote post but didn't read the part about meaning to vote in the previous post.

I obviously read that post, which is also why I asked that question in the first place.

You started by saying you were going to vote Loial, which Galad had just done and you vote Galad.

I was just going to do that. Are you reading my mind, Galad?

Then you pick on Loial for changing his mind on voting and tou add in a follow up post that you meant to vote Loial and vote him.

Changed your mind pretty quick didn't you? A few minutes ago, you're questioning whether we should vote and now you're voting.

Meant to throw in a vote in last post. Loial.

It's not consistent. Why did you vote Galad if you wanted to vote Loial from the start? And why did you accuse Loial of changing his mind quickly when you did the same?

It's not consistent. Why did you vote Galad if you wanted to vote Loial from the start? And why did you accuse Loial of changing his mind quickly when you did the same?

I voted Galad because I wanted to. I accused Loial of changing his mind because he did and because I'm a hypocrite. Sound about right?

It is day 1

19 players remain: Aviendha., Cadsuane Melaidhrin, Egwene al'Vere, Elayne Trakand, Faile Bashere, Galad Damodred, Gawyn Trakand, Lan Mandragoran, Logain Ablar, Loial, Mat Cauthon, Min Farshaw, Moiraine Damodred, Nynaeve al'Meara, Perrin Aybara, Siuan Sanche, Thom Merrilin, Tuon, Verin Mathwin.

10 votes are needed for a conviction or 10 to go to night.

2 votes for Loial (Galad Damodred, Mat Cauthon)

2 votes for Lan Mandragoran (Min Farshaw, Nynaeve al'Meara)

2 votes for Tuon (Cadsuane Melaidhrin, Moiraine Damodred)

2 votes for Mat Cauthon (Faile Bashere, Aviendha.)

1 vote for Nynaeve al'Meara (Siuan Sanche)

1 vote for Siuan Sanche (Tuon)

9 players have not voted: Egwene al'Vere, Elayne Trakand, Gawyn Trakand, Lan Mandragoran, Logain Ablar, Perrin Aybara, Thom Merrilin, Verin Mathwin, Loial.

Archived