How Would You Rate Episode 104?

306 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best

I loved the way Dany threatened Viserys after he attacked her. I might be misremembering, but she didn't do that in the book, did she? I really should know this since I've already read it 3 times, but oh well.

straight from the books - From AGOT

His fingers dug into her arm painfully and for an instant Dany felt like a child again, quailing in the face of his rage. She reached out with her other hand and grabbed the first thing she touched, the belt she’d hoped to give him, a heavy chain of ornate bronze medallions. She swung it with all her strength.

It caught him full in the face. Viserys let go of her. Blood ran down his cheek where the edge of one of the medallions had sliced it open. “You are the one who forgets himself,” Dany said to him. “Didn’t you learn anything that day in the grass?...

I seriously can not understand why so many people think that's all we'll get of the tournament. Not just on this site, but ever site I've been to. There was nothing at all to indicate that the tournament was over.

I think part of the problem is they made it feel so small. They didn't make a big deal about starting it, so perhaps it ends just as quietly? Anyway, it's not worth worrying about as it will soon be made clear that there is more to come.

Edited by Daenerys

I gave it an 8. There were some good scenes, however I felt that the nudity was somewhat pointless and I have children watching. Sorry if that makes me a prude. On that note I liked the bit where Jon Snow is talking with Sam about that sort of thing. It is rare to have a character on a TV show actually being seen to care about things like this these days.

I gave it an 8. There were some good scenes, however I felt that the nudity was somewhat pointless and I have children watching. Sorry if that makes me a prude. On that note I liked the bit where Jon Snow is talking with Sam about that sort of thing. It is rare to have a character on a TV show actually being seen to care about things like this these days.

Welcome! (I just welcomed you at the new reader thread, too...) Just a suggestion--you have children watching this series? I'd suggest that unless they're teens, this isn't going to be the show for for kids. Some very brutal, very graphic stuff is coming.

Anyway, welcome to the board!

I gave it an 8. There were some good scenes, however I felt that the nudity was somewhat pointless and I have children watching. Sorry if that makes me a prude.
I'd be more worried about my son seeing the the Ser Hugh scene than the rather minor nudity (slightly more the simulated sex than the nudity itself). But he's (almost) 6, so I figure I've got another 6 years or so before I can even begin to contemplate watching the show with him anyway.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...