FIRE AND BLOOD!

Michael Seswatha Jordan

I just finished my 3rd re-read and really took my time on the last chapter. Dany's chapter in the dothraki sea. I don't think she's going mad.....I think a lot of quaithe and MMD's prophecies have come true and she is finding out who she is. For example, MMD said her womb would not quicken again till the sun sets in the east and the seas dry up also sumn about mountains blowing in the wind. Sorry can't quote don't have books.

But, quentyn sun set in the west when he died in mmereen, in said chapter many references to the DOTHRAKI sea drying up and I think viserion and rhaegel's destruction of the pyramids refers to the mountains blowing in the wind. So I think she is fertile again for one.

And as for quaithe's prophecy....well she went every direction back and forth, north and south, east and west and and daznak's pit she passed beneath the shadow (that of drogon). So I surmise that she has found the truth. Who she is and she is FIRE AND BLOOD!

everyone seems to think there's no way she'll make it to westeros in two books because how slow her plot has been.

Well here my theory....the prophesies are fulfilled per quaithe and MMD. She will have khal pono's khalasar with or without him(more likely). And when she returns to mereen with drogon and 10,000 screamers she will come with fire and blood. Crush the yunkai and put good men to rule. And she is headed to Westeros immediately after. With all her unsullied, dothraki, freedmen and a few sellsword companies by way of the iron born and soon to be captured fleet of volantis and qarth.

So...in summary she has found the truth and that is truly who she is. Westeros is where she belongs and she will come with fire and blood.

Your thoughts please....

Welcome to the forums :cheers:

Yes she's not going mad, not all targaryens are mad.

Those were just visions due to her not eating for a long time and being sick etc.

And Quaithe appeared to her in a dream using glass candles.

Thanks, though not new just had to change user name after password reset. Sucked bad!

I think she is at a fork in the road as to whether she goes Mad Queen Daighter of Aerys or being the Secod Coming of good queen Alysanne. She could go either way IMO.

Everyone on these forums seem to think of every character as a reincarnation of some previous person from 200 yes ago. To me....I think that would be a very easy and cheap story. I think she'll probably be a mix of both.

Not Mad Aerys daughter or good quenn alysanne. She will be Danerys Stormborn

Everyone on these forums seem to think of every character as a reincarnation of some previous person from 200 yes ago. To me....I think that would be a very easy and cheap story. I think she'll probably be a mix of both.

Remember what Rodrick Harlaw said about history:

Archmaester Rigney once wrote that history is a wheel, for the nature of man is fundamentally unchanging. What has happened before will perforce happen again, he said.

So, while we won't see the exact same events, what is coming may very well have parallels in the past.

No way she will have that smooth ride...

Well in my humble opinion, dany has never ever had a easy road. I don't believe that I need to point out everything... Its easy to see. I think she'll catch a break she is due one.

Look at what we have at present. Selmy and shavepate are preparing for war. Victorian coming to aid with swift fleet or ironborn. Tryion is clearly trying to get brown Ben plumm to turn his cloak, selmy the windblown. Yunkish fighting force is weak. And if all that I stated goes through..,...just imagine how quick yunkai will break with dany/ drogon and 10,000 screamers joining the fray?

Dany is due a break, but I don't see that it will necessary continue when she reaches westeros. It may though...only GRRM knows.....:)!

Well in my humble opinion, dany has never ever had a easy road. I don't believe that I need to point out everything... Its easy to see. I think she'll catch a break she is due one.

Of all POV characters, Dany's trajectory line has never declined. All the troubles she is experiencing, she has brought to herself. She should have gone to Westeros, and yet she decided to pilgrimage cities, destroy them, and make living hell out of them. I think she might face some real issues for a start, those that won't be gone easily. I do believe she might face some problems in TWOW, and I don't see her winning in such easy way.

Of all POV characters, Dany's trajectory line has never declined. All the troubles she is experiencing, she has brought to herself. She should have gone to Westeros, and yet she decided to pilgrimage cities, destroy them, and make living hell out of them. I think she might face some real issues for a start, those that won't be gone easily. I do believe she might face some problems in TWOW, and I don't see her winning in such easy way.

Fair enough, I really like hearing other ones opinions. I feel like......you know nothing, master samwell joramun, lol.

No seriously I see other side of it too

Fair enough, I really like hearing other ones opinions. I feel like......you know nothing, master samwell joramun, lol.

No seriously I see other side of it too

Well, we have all been there... Welcome to the boards, and if you need anything, please be free to PM me.

When should she have gone to Westeros? Before Qarth she couldn't. Before Astapor all she had was a handful of Dothraki and three hatchlings. If she had bypassed Meereen and taken the Demon Road how many men would she have lost? If she had taken Xaro's offer she would have been perceived to have been defeated, no?

When should she have gone to Westeros? Before Qarth she couldn't. Before Astapor all she had was a handful of Dothraki and three hatchlings. If she had bypassed Meereen and taken the Demon Road how many men would she have lost? If she had taken Xaro's offer she would have been perceived to have been defeated, no?

Well, as I remember in the Qarth, she was offered to be taken to Illyrio in Pentos...

Archived