which husband would've cersei approved of?

Lord Warwyck

she might want to do the twincest out of pure curiosity still or she might've been happy with a wonderful husband as kevan speculates about her and Rhaegar. But Rhaegar though handsome, disciplined, kind and intelligent was somewhat of a bore. He has

d the depression syndrome. I wonder cersei would be too pleased with that.

I mean which husband would've impressed or at least earn a positive view from her?

Ned stark? he is dour too and the north isn't that rich.

Baelor ''Brightsmile'' Hightower? i can only think of him as the complete mr. perfect. An heir to the second richest family, very powerful, sophisticated, handsome, intelligent....the complete package.

So what do you think?

She says that sex was good only with Jaime, but that might be projecting on her part, since she saw herself and Jaime as one person in two bodies. She loves only herself.

Funny about that. Cersei liked feeding Joffrey by nipple more than she did having sex with any man.

"No man had ever made her feel as good as she had felt when he took her nipple in his mouth to nurse"

She wants someone who will do what she wants, tells her she is wonderful all the time and who she respects.

Jaime was that but he grew up with her and was conditioned to act that way. I'm not sure adult man would manage to fit. Maybe Daario.

Archived