Daario is Young Griff's Mother

LordStoneheart

Our intro to Daario:

Blue hair, obviously dyed. No one has naturally blue hair

Tyroshi

Eyes that are “almost purple” because of the blue hair

Our intro to Young Griff

Blue hair, dyed in the Tyroshi tradition in honor of his dead mother. Or is she??

Tyrion notes that his purple eyes "seem blue" when mixed with the hair.

A perfect parallel.

But why is Daario away from her child and sleeping with a young girl in Slaver’s Bay? Simple. It’s been her agenda this whole time, for she’s been working with Illyrio and Varys. How is she sleeping with Dany? Well, we already know that glamour’s exists in this world. She probably disguised herself as a man to gain Dany’s trust in order to press her son’s claim when Dany moves to Westeros. It’s also possible that Dany is subconsciously aware that Daario is a woman since when he leaves her she turns to Irri for comfort. Coincidence? I think not.

Isn't their sex at one point said to be "every way a man can use a woman"? I am not quoting verbatim. BUT...this could be GRRM's attempt at lesbian power; a woman or female-bodied person is equally capable of taking a woman all the ways a man can.

Theory of the year!

This is plausible. The only real opposition people might have is the discrepancy with genitalia. Though that's extremely easy to explain. Daario is the one who took Varys' cock.

ETA: Good troll. It's worthy of my laugh.

i thought danny was straight

but this may put stop to the discussions why she didnt take Jorah as her lover because she is become interested in girls... :bowdown: to u Lord Stoneheart

She's at least bi. Just ask her handmaids

ETA: "Hand" maids, indeed. :leer:

i thought danny was straight

but this may put stop to the discussions why she didnt take Jorah as her lover because she is become interested in girls... :bowdown: to u Lord Stoneheart

Dany:

can't say no to Drogo; perhaps has Stockholm syndrome or dissociated to the point of having an alter enjoy it for her.

rejects Jorah, but is aroused by the reminder of her sexuality, after which she:

has sex with Irri.

then she's with Daario, the lady friend, and her only other sexual experience is with Hizdahr, a political marriage which she isn't into.

She's at least bi. Just ask her handmaids

ETA: "Hand" maids, indeed. :leer:

:lmao: anyway i thought it was one time like cersei ...

Dany:

can't say no to Drogo; perhaps has Stockholm syndrome or dissociated to the point of having an alter enjoy it for her.

rejects Jorah, but is aroused by the reminder of her sexuality, after which she:

has sex with Irri.

then she's with Daario, the lady friend, and her only other sexual experience is with Hizdahr, a political marriage which she isn't into.

yeah correctly put in order so if you took away Drogo she had Irri and Daario and married Hizdar only for poltical reasons ..so it seems she started to like girls after Drogo

After chugging 3 bottles of Blue Moon beer, having an intense fight with my wife, crying, and hours of research, I learned that Daario has 6 letters. Want to know what else has 6 letters. YGNDML= Young Griffs Not Dead Mother Lol. Coincidence? Perhaps. NOT

Our intro to Daario:

Blue hair, obviously dyed. No one has naturally blue hair

Tyroshi

Eyes that are “almost purple” because of the blue hair

Our intro to Young Griff

Blue hair, dyed in the Tyroshi tradition in honor of his dead mother. Or is she??

Tyrion notes that his purple eyes "seem blue" when mixed with the hair.

A perfect parallel.

But why is Daario away from her child and sleeping with a young girl in Slaver’s Bay? Simple. It’s been her agenda this whole time, for she’s been working with Illyrio and Varys. How is she sleeping with Dany? Well, we already know that glamour’s exists in this world. She probably disguised herself as a man to gain Dany’s trust in order to press her son’s claim when Dany moves to Westeros. It’s also possible that Dany is subconsciously aware that Daario is a woman since when he leaves her she turns to Irri for comfort. Coincidence? I think not.

You've gone over the deep end, good ser :lmao:

Archived