Favorite Ancillary Character

Sword of the Morgan

Rodrik the Reader. He's just so fascinating. This is a guy who grew up in a culture that despises book-learnin', and yet he not only ravenously devoured them, he still seems to thrive on the warrior culture (his two sons were warriors before they died, no?). I love thinking of Rodrik reaving with a cleaver in one hand, book in the other.

Hard have a perfect idea of who is a secondary char and who is straight marginal, who care, i drop names

Syrio

Daario

Bronn

Arthur Dayne

Garlan

Blackfish

Bronze Yohn

Shagga, because Shagga like axes

TV Karl "the fookin' legend of Gin Alley" Tanner

Always liked Rolland Storm.

- 'Bastard of Nightsong'

- Lead the rearguard that fought the Tyrells during the Blackwater.

- Fervent worshipper of the Seven, doesn't give a fuck that everyone else is converting.

- Smuggles away Edric, and is the only one other than Davos to wait behind on Dragonstone and face Stannis' judgement.

- Holds Dragonstone and apparently made Loras' capture of the castle very costly.

I sort of wish it was him and Richard Horpe running around with Stannis, rather than Massey and Horpe.

The Blackfish

Bronn

I did'nt counted him "enough secondary"

But effectively is more or less Daario's level of exposition, i have to edit my list :D

Now that i think about, i will steal Blackfish too, that veteran Big Boss (metal gear solid) style badassery :D

Myrcella Lannister, hands down

It would be nice to avoid such words like "Ancillary", English is not everyone mother's tongue...

No it would not. English is not my mother tongue, but I know how to use a dictionary, and it enriches my vocabulary to see words I don't know used.

Myrcella Lannister, hands down

No it would not. English is not my mother tongue, but I know how to use a dictionary, and it enriches my vocabulary to see words I don't know used.

Well, maybe not on the title of a thread, you're supposed to know what a thread is about by looking at the title.

Archived