Meisha Merlin LE ACoK lithograph sale information

GKreindler

Greetings all,

I hope this message finds everyone well.

Finally, after much initial planning, ordering, printing, signing and tubing, I can say that these Meisha Merlin LE ACoK King's Landing maps are ready to go!!! I want to thank all of you for not only showing an interest in my work and allowing me to bring it into your homes, but also for your patience through the whole process. With school and other freelance work taking up a lot of time, doing all of this myself has been quite the undertaking.

The image is sized at about 10 1/4" x 13 1/2", printed on 13" x 19" cream colored Rives BFK paper (acid free, 100% cotton mould) with archival Epson inks. Culled from a larger sheet of Rives, each individual 13" x 19" sheet has been torn at the edges (rather than cut) in order to give the map a nice vintage feel. The image is signed and numbered in pencil on the bottom (the edition number beneath the KL banner, my signature below the compass). The edition will only run at 50 copies, as I really do not have the time to make any more than that.

The cost of the lithograph will be $40 (which will include s/h). The price will be the same for international buyers as well, mainly because I do not have the time to make it to the post office to check out the differences in rates (so, I suppose I'll have to eat a few extra bucks here and there).

Payment can be made in one of many ways. I can accept paypal to my other email address: [email protected], which can be made via credit card or a bank account transfer. I cannot, however, accept a credit card straight-up. I will also accept a money order, personal check (which must clear before I send the lithograph), or well hidden US dollars (at your own risk!). If you plan on sending payment via any method other than paypal, you can email me for my mailing address.

Now, when making your payment, make sure to include your shipping address (whether it's in the paypal receipt, envelope or even through an email). The lithographs will be rolled, covered in brown packing paper and mailed in large cardboard tubes, so, keep that in mind when providing me with an address.

If anyone has any questions or comments, feel free to email me at [email protected].

Thank you again for all of the kind words and support, I hope you enjoy the maps!

Graig Kreindler

Hey all,

Just wanted to provide an update for y'all. Here's the list of people who I have received payment from thus far, all of whom will have their maps shipped to them tomorrow:

Victoria Regan

James R. Thompson

Michael Chu

Daniel Hertz

Mathis Aamodt

David Jamieson

Emmanouil Paris

Claudi Domper Argeles

Nathanael Thompson

Guillaume Jardin

Dennis Chang

Ray Zimmerman

I know that there are still a few of you who are sending payment via check/mo/etc, and your maps will go out in the next mailing (either later in the week or at the beginning of next). There have also been a few issues with paypal apparently, and I think one or two of you may have posted on the boards that you've sent payment - so if you have done so, and your name is not on this list, contact me.

Anyways, I hope everyone enjoys the maps!!

Graig

[email protected]

Hey all,

Just wanted to drop a note and say that the first 12 tubes have officially been shipped.

In addition, I did receive payment from Kirk Seppa (your map will go out in the next trip to the PO) since my last post. However, if they're any of you who sent me payment via Paypal and were not on the list above, contact me immediately!

Thanks again...

Graig

I just wanted to say that mine has arrived and, wow, it is beautiful. I need to get a frame to put this in so I can properly appreciate it without endangering it. I can't decide whether having it behind glass will ruin some of the beauty of the texture of the paper or not, though. These important questions, I know :)

I just wanted to say that mine has arrived and, wow, it is beautiful. I need to get a frame to put this in so I can properly appreciate it without endangering it. I can't decide whether having it behind glass will ruin some of the beauty of the texture of the paper or not, though. These important questions, I know :)

I received mine yesterday. What can I say....awesome. The detail brought out in this litho is incredible. It seems even more vivid and "lifelike"(if a map can be "lifelike"? :unsure: ) than the actual plate from the LE.

To anyone who's still on the fence about plunking down $40 for one of these--folks, it's worth every dime.

Mine has not arrived yet (saturday). I sure hope it arrives monday.

It sounds fantastic.

Yup, it's fantastic :) I don't have the LE, of course, but I'm going to revel in having this, I think :) And I guess it's a limited edition in and of itself.

Suggestions on how to mount it if I don't want it behind glass?

Archived